Reviews for Ultimate Spawn
drnightmare2017 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
More, I want more to the story
Twiztid Madrox chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
The idea of ''Ultimate Spawn'', in title, makes me think you were re-telling the story of Spawn in the vein of the ''Ultimate'' series from Marvel.

This story itself isn't really fleshed out well, and the spelling should have been checked. I'm not one to bash someones writing, but all in all, This could have been a lot better. I plan on writing a version of ''Ultimate spawn'' as I mentioned like the Marvel Universe. Just practice, and you'll get better.
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
YOU FCKING FU*K YOU SPELLED HELL WRONG IN THE FU*KING THIRD LINE! YOU STUPID FU*K!

PS THIS IS NOT THE REAL SADISTIC HOMICIDAL CHILD1
Bookworm0987 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was cool! I hope you update soon!
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
good prologue and ill agree with "morring star" update please!

as for the other two *cough* musnt insult..to much

BUT ITS A FANFIC FOR THE LOVE OF ANIME! ITS ALLOWED TO BE DIFFERENT! IF A AUTHOR WANTED THE LEADER OF HELL TO APPEAR IN A PINK TUTU AND TEACH BALLET THEN THAT IS A VALLID IDEA!... -_-; ...now if you dont mind i have to go find somthing to wash my brain of that horrible image *shudder*

but realy. go head and update!
WingsOfDeath666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
A little bit short, but the story is nice none-the-less. Although, I wish there was more characters in this story.
morring star chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
this seems good more soon please
THE TEMPLAR OF THE STATES chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
In short it sucked. The devil does not talk like that. And it is the clown who does the intro.

Don't make me Bust your Shins.(pun intended)