Reviews for Wandering Souls
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
0.0...This was a very yaoi story? Had me going that Hakkai acctully died...
altered carbon chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Awesome ending to an awesome story! Can't wait to see the next one!
Novitascia chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
oh,god! i love that story! you did a wonderful job on it! i cried! and i have NEVER get emotional over a fic before! T.T
aimless-37 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Very good first chapter. I thought the characters were very well done and I adore the pairing. You have got Goku and Sanzo nailed dpwn perfectly. I like the angst you introduced about Goyjo happy when the realtionship was a secret but freaking when Sanzo found out. Keep writing!

Amy
tigermink chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
ok... I was rather confused by this chapter. What was that at the begining? who was gojyo with, and when?
altered carbon chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Yay! HAKKAI LIVES! **high fives Chi** I knew you wouldn't kill him off...he is the best character, after all! Can't wait for the ending!
altered carbon chapter 2 . 3/23/2005

Tell me it's not true...Hakkai can't just die! **bursts into tears** HAKKAI MY LOVE! COME BACK TO ME!

Ok, I'm done...anyway, very nice story. I really hope that Hakkai's not dead though...I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chappie!
Willow Earthflame chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow...I want more! MORE I TELL YA! Or I'll beat ya with a spiked noodle! Whe! Jk...but seriously, update soon, cause I like dat shiznit! Rock on! Ja!
Sorehai chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Aw, poor Kai-chan... Gojyo should get slapped for saying that! Obviously, Hakkai is my favorite character. Anyways, I really like the story anyway. Update please.
Miakaghost chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Heh heh. So...Ha is Hakkai and Gy is Gojyo? Well...good story all the same! Kudos to you!