Reviews for The Bluebird of Happiness
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
XD I absolutely loved it.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very funny and cute! I really enjoyed reading it.
Maori chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Absolutely hilarious.

“It’s obvious that you want to say yes. I’m harder than Chinese algebra right now, so just tell me what I have to say to get your panties off.”

It sounds like House, thats the best part
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
HAHAHA! This was really great. I know this story has been around for a while, but I was just back tracking and came across it!.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Cute. Very cute.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i caught the jeeves and wooster quote, by the way. yay hugh laurie! (i LOVE this story, it makes me smile, house got high...teehee.)
Brie chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Ok. I just want to salute you for making House act out of character while still in character. Masterfully done and REALLY funny. Poor, poor confused Cameron. oh well. I also like your jeeves story. very clever of you to combine his old role as bertie with the roll of house...and it reads just like a jeeves book. i'll be watching for more fanfic!
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
"I’m harder than Chinese algebra right now"

" once a dick, always a dick, it’s just that I’m happier about the whole thing"

*falls over laughing* Ni-ice! ( 8
Juli chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I thought this was the cutest House fan fic I've read yet. It's the only one that I've read all the way through. Keep up the good work! :)
harryptaxd204 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
...LMFAO! LOL
Rainne chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Ah, wow, this was really good! I could see absolutely everything in my head- right down to the crumpled clothes lying on the floor *cough*. What I mean is, it read like an actual House episode, so congratulations. The dialogue is fantastic, my favorite line has to be, "Did somebody take pity on you?" Yes, beyond perfect House. And the seduction scene was very entertaining as well. So, thank you for a wonderful time, please know you have a great talent for writing House.
Ariadne chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Absolutely awesome! Fast-paced, funny and in character.

Glad to see he kept a pill. Always the chance for a second chapter.
sydedalus chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This was fun! Thanks. It's nice to read a fic where House gets happy and gets laid and still retains his general prickishness ("once a dick always a dick"). Very original way of achieving that. And I could definitely go for a sequel too. :)

Cheers,

Sy
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This was fun to read! Well written, and totally a hoot, what more can I say? Thanks for sharing your telent!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I don't know if you had planned on this being a one-shot, but I think a second chapter or sequel would be most awesome. This was a hoot to read. Keep it going, please.

The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien

"When all else fails, there's always alliteration."