Reviews for For the Sake of Practicality
InkDreams chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Lovely (even if it doesn't align with canon, but still, it was certainly a good theory). I liked seeing Byakuya's opinion of Rukia slowly, grudgingly changing over the course of the story.
thread of fate chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Oh my word, I don't know whtether it's more befitting to cry or rejoice at your superlative writing skills! Awesome job, awesome job. I am a sucker for sad, remorseful stories...althought this one wasn't exacly remorseful. Anyway, LOVED IT! xD
heka chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ugh. i am completely confused by your story. but it is a beautiful story nonetheless!

cant tell whether you're talking about hisana or rukia and how is hisana his sister when she's supposed to be married to him...

-head spirals out of control. uwa-

i am utterly flummoxed. but i still like your story and will put it down as a favourite. yes. woot. keep writing! cookies for you!
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
wow that was amazing. I really liked it.
Celira chapter 1 . 3/28/2005

Nice speculations of future and past events, here. A couple of familiar theories, and then a new one at the end. Hm.

:3 Nicely done, though a bit stilted at times.
Sakura1203 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wonderful story. You have write more of these. It's really good.

Seal-chan: Actually it does make sense if you think about it. It is likely that Kuchiki Hisana and Kuchiki Rukia have never met. It is possible that Hisana's family didn't approve of her marriage (if she was indeed married to Shiba Kaien) and due to it, she wasn't living in family estate anymore when Rukia was adopted.
ace.sodapop chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
this is really, REALLY good. i'd ask for more chapters, but that wouldn't do, because this really stands best on its own.

byakuya's characterization is so so SO accurate. i can't say as much for rukia, but that's because her character is so complex and is interpreted in many different ways by people. but yeah. wow. i love your byakuya. he's a cold bastard. (aii, ukitate! *frets*)

the theory presented in this fic in question (byakuya/hisana/kaien being connected) is one i've heard many times, but i have no real opinion about it. (i refuse to be caught off guard again. kubo tite has the craziest plot twists. i mean, come on, AIZEN?)

i am so very long-winded. but this is a wonderful story, and i think i'll go read your naruto one too, even if i've never even watched it. your writing is worth the endeavor, and i implore you to write more bleach!
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Very well-written! More fics about Byakuya are needed around here. Just something to point out though. It's quite impossible that Hisana was the wife of Kaien because wouldn't Rukia be freaking out when she sees someone who looks almost exactly the same as her? _;
Hisana chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Very nice! I have a fun time reading it. I didn't see any mistakes or anything. I always wonder who Hisana really is. If you don't believe Rukia is her reincarnation, which I don't, it's possible she was Kaien's wife. From where the manga is going right now, anything is possible.

Anyway, very good story. Please write more _
Bibliomaniac chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Very good! I've always been wondering about Hisana, and this fic offers an answer.

Hisana as his sister? Interesting take. But I don't think she'd be the same person who married Kaien, is this part from manga? Well, just have to wait for the manga then :)

Oh, and I really like Byakuya's thought on Rukia. Could've passed for the real thing *wink*