Reviews for Voices
Mcfergeson chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Superb work! I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing, you've got a real talent for this.
garretelliot chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Wow, I loved this story. Please post another one soon. I have completely fallen in love with your work. Can't wait to see more.
too lazy to login but this is claire-svu-fan chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
its great but the ending is more like a wrapping up lose ends kind of ending. not a shocker at all.
hikarisailorcat chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
oh... hehehe not much 2 say... lately i just cant say much about stories.. they mean something to me... yet i can put it in words... i used to be able to do that... put things in words... now everything is quiet... wordless...
Hemi Girl Racing chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
I like this one a lot can't wait to see what happens!
Sach chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
now u are scaring was...good and scary.I still think u watch too much SVU
garretelliot chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
You are completely blowing my mind. I can't wait for more. This is pure, raw genius. I love it.
krisgp chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
OK. I will admit that there is some good description going on here, but I've totally missed the plot line. If this is the 2nd last chapter, you've got to give us some more meat in the first 2 chapters. It's got very little to do with SVU, but you've stated that, so its ok, plus I do not believe in having characters written perfectly as they are on the show. Thats not fan fiction.

Write a few more chapters, toss in a plot line and some SVU and you could have a great story.
claire svu fan chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
omg that was awesome. wow cool. i loved it. so thats who he killed. cool. oh no. now Olivia is going to MEET him. lol cant wait for the next chapter. update.
Rinne chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
And you reckon that you can't write decently...I'd guess that you are definitely writing above the level of a normal 14 year old. Your description is well written, and there is no jerkiness going from scene to scene, which often occurs with younger writers. Well done!
claire svu fan chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
hm. its good. but i dont see how it fits with the first chapter.
CSIFan4Life chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Good chapter. I hope you update soon!

~Jackie~
KelsKels chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
i think this story is good! you should keep it up. I'm enjoying it!
garretelliot chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Stupid? No way! This is perfect, creepy, scarey and absolutely fabulous. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please give us more soon.
Bedazzle Me chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Ok so it IS short but it's not shitty or stupid so gimmie more! Now!