Reviews for November Rain
LilyWhyte1 chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I adore the feel of the writing in this story and how the relationships flow. It's a monthly reread for me.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
God, every time I come back and read this story, it seems to get better and better. It's so powerful and just amazing, and I just wanted to tell you again what a terrific job you did here. This story is awesome!

sis chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
I hope you write a sequel to this story.
Amy chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
I loved it I hope you write more to this story! please please please! a november rain2 please please please (on hands and knees)
Blackstar1979 chapter 18 . 6/30/2007
wow that was wonderful. ok so some mind games are worth it. Mark isn't as devious as i was beginning to think. it was business. I was very alarmed because this one author Made him do stuff like that just for fun in hurting someone because he had the power and sexual heat to do so. In that story the girl jumped to her death. but thank you for not making this a sheer tragedy. Romance is much more tasteful.
Blackstar1979 chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
NOT NOW JUt go away Malissia or who ever is there on the other side of that damn door.
Blackstar1979 chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
geze mind games are one thing but Mark is setting fire to mind bombs
Blackstar1979 chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
OH Mark why doses thou be soo cruel
Blackstar1979 chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
Mark likes to play mind games a nice writing
StephR1984 chapter 18 . 6/7/2007
Great story! I was so into it! I got mad when my pages wouldn't load fast enough so I could keep reading! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
tanya2byour21 chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
Fantastic story I love that you took one of my favorite Diana Palmer books and made it an undertaker story. Fantstic job.

washingtoncapitals28 chapter 17 . 7/23/2006
OMG! TEN STARS! I'll give you a hundred stars. That story was amazing. I didn't think I would really like it but omg you kept me interested until it ended. I almost cried at the part about the plane being down. One of the best I've read. You really did wonders on that story. Congrats for being such an amazing writer... wow...
viper-sa chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
Loved reading this one, cos it wasn't like any other story out there. Nice way to finish a story. excellent work :)
Jaime chapter 18 . 4/12/2006
AAH! Finally they get together! i would love to see this continued! Great stories!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 18 . 4/12/2006
i dont know if i've ever read a story where i actually felt like i was going to cry at the end due to the happiness but i did for this one. you are a great writer. i love this story.