Reviews for Never Had A Chance
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved it. Whenever I play KOF or watch the anime I always enjoy seeing Andy and Mai together with him pretending to be indifferent to her. Nice story. _
Blues chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
A lemon would have been awesome too !
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This has been on my favorites list for quite awhile, but it seems I never got around to reviewing. This must be remedied.

I adore this oneshot. Andy and Mai make such a cute couple, and you really brought out the dynamics of their personalities and relationship that make it that way. Tenacious, frustrated Mai and stoic, frustrated Andy. XD

The way she finally got him to agree was very clever: corner him with his own words and then give him the straight up truth. Hard technique to counter, even for a great fighter like Andy. He really never had a chance.

Xardion chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ha. I'm surprised he lasted THIS long. Great work. I always like a Mai/Andy, even if he just doesn't get it.
Iris Franco 125 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Lol! She got him, or he got her, well they compromised i guess. Oh well I still say she got him. Lol. Really cute. Lol. Mai would have to drag him to second base just to get him there. There are sometimes when I just wish he wasn't so damn gentlemanly. It's be easier to fics about them if he wasn't. (sigh) Oh well. It's really good. No offense, but it would be ruined if it turned into either a lemon or a full story.
xiren-lazy chapter 1 . 8/30/2005