Reviews for Lost again
Robert Goodman chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
When you write of "The Lost Special", do you mean the Arthur Conan Doyle story that both "Lost" and "Watchmen" were based on?
Remus Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This is just plain bad. I won't read anymore. *shudder*
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
cool stori. jst started reading it, but its appealing so far!

Merry Xmas!

Amy
JorInTheBox chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
sorry about not reviewing the last few chapters. I have read them but then i end up having to do something so i dont get a chance to review. ill try to start reviewing more though.

JorInTheBox chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
wow this was a long chapter.

In my opinion, I think you have Locke the best

keep updating!

JorInTheBox chapter 7 . 6/21/2005
hi...pretty good update.

i have a few criticisms...well, you can't acctually call them criticisms...just pointing out minor mistakes. First i want to point out that you said Bree's father was her rapist throughout the first half of the story, and then all of a sudden when they were on the plane it turned to being her Uncle. I got a tad bit confused on that part, so you need to make sure you keep the story consistant and not make that kind of mistake. The other tiny problem i had was when you said Jack was looking for Liz's murderer? murderer isnt the correct term to use considering Liz is still alive. "Attacker" would be better. So, thats just some of my imput. try working on it harder, and you should get better.

keep updating...i cant wait to see what charlie, claire, and channa say about the monster. and i'm eager to know more about Bree's situation...i like her...she's cool.

jorinthebox
JorInTheBox chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
keep updating!
JorInTheBox chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
keep updating
JorInTheBox chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
ok well, it does need alot of work. That first post from that guy was very rude and immature if I may say so myself. Constructive criticism is what people need, not cut-downs. So, there are things in your story that i find odd. First, i know you havent seen as many of the shows as I have, but you have Sawyer all wrong. Sawyer is too bull-headed to warm-up to Kirsten and give her advice. His character is stubborn and a bit of a loner. I also think you need to seperate your story at the times when it switches between characters. Like you went from Sayer and Kirsten to Charlie and Channa, and I got confused because I thought we were still with Sawyer and Kirsten. So spacing would be nice, or lines. You also need to spellcheck and work on your grammer. This story has potential. I dont buy the bobby/channa thing though. channa can come up with better comebacks that what he's giving are supposed to be juniors, and i think juniors throw out more trash talk and cutdowns that that. I also think you need to develope your characters more. Give them personalities, and make sure to pay close attention to the Lost episodes so you can learn more about the real characters. The characters on lost are very complicated to read and understand, but the more you watch the show the more you will see of who they really are.

keep it up! this could be good.

FallonBrooks chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I like your plot and your idea but like the other people said...it could use work. Don't feel bad what the first reviewer said. I know how it feels to be flamed like that *sigh*. You, like me may be awful at spelling and grammar. All you need is to get a Beta reader. To look over it. That is all. Don't let the others get you down. Keep the fic going.

Wyntir
druggo-frog chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
well, i think the first reviewer needs to get a bloody life, because if all they can do is flame they obviously have no writing skills at all. u weren't as bad as they made u out to be, but u do need to be more consistent, and there are a lot of things u need to fix u. spelling and grammar always bug me when their stuffed up, and you said at the start Sun and Jin were speaking Korean, so how could everyone else understand them? anyway, nice try, but this just didn't QUITE cut it for me. keep trying tho, you'll get there
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Impressively bad. That is all I have to say to you. Are you really seventeen? You write like a ten-year-old. A ten-year-old on crack. A ten-year-old on crack who has never taken an english course in her life. I hope to see you stop writing in the near future. Do us all a favor and cease polluting the fandom of Lost with your contemptibly poor charactarization and pathetic excuses for plot lines.

Desist.