Reviews for Red Vs Blue: The Pokémon Chronicles
Carver chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
MoAR of this
y2k chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
look i know that you probably aren't going to read any at all reviews for this but it would be really cool if you would continue this fanfiction
The Hero Hartmut chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
A very interesting concept... You have the Pokemon theme of friendship, and RvB's general humour. I like it so far... And I'd like to see how it's gonna progress. So, please, continue...
Kabooze chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Yay!

Eight Spartans all with high powered weaponry and a Warthog. I smell Chaos. i wish i was there...
Snboardr chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Hey, this story is hilarious! I hope you update it...soon.
Arbitergurl chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
One question: If the cast of RvB were on the world of Pokemon, then where are the Pokemon? It would probably be better if you actually had some Pokemon in it.
NavyJokerAce chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
dude, you NEED to write more.
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
LOL
Mr Hairball chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
It has the potential to be good. Work on it some more. And definately work on your spelling. Run it through spell check or get a dictionary or something. Put a little more effort into the writing and it should turn our pretty good. Since you're into RvB, I suggest you check out my fanfic entitled A Tale Of Two Idiots located in the crossover section. The two main characters are Caboose and Wade from The Strangerhood.
HaloEver chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
This was great! Im speechless!
HaloEver chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I cant wait to see what happens to them in the next chapter. You are doing a really good job. Keep up the good work. :P
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
This is a pretty impressive fanfiction. I can't wait to see what happened to those flag wackos, lopez, and Church.

What happened to them by the way?

Will any of them team up with team rocket or will Omally take over team rocket? (now that's an interesting thought)
The Great Squirrel chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Hehe, oh right...

I like those pocket monster people... they shock things... shocking is fun!

Anywhat, awesome story, yo!
Rossriders chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
It has been far too long since I've seen pokemon, though for Red Vs Blue, you've done some if not great justice to the cast yet again.

It's funny and enjoyable to a degree and everything seams to flow well, you've gone to some trouble to right the cast out well (not just the RVB guys but the pokemon guys), I'm not sure what else to say from aside, congrads. It'll be intresting to see just what else comes of this, I haven't seen a crossover like this before, and I'm sure you're going to do what you can to make sure you get what you have in mind right.

Not sure what else to say, great job overall, till later.
Yawgmoth's Messenger chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
wtf? personally i like pokemon... about 5 years ago! must see team rocket friggin die! i think by now they should have be dust. anyways, the dumasses (nayone who so much as talks to ash) are ridiculously guilible and i don't think you really got that... oh well... it's your story. _

seriously, why the hell would they let a show teach kids that they can live through millions of electric shocks and explosions, how to trust evert god damn person you meet, or how to never recognize idiots who disguise themselves with masks, but clearly make their hair stand out! maybe you should throw a few grunts. grunts are funny. listen to them next time, but before you do brain surgury. they say the dardest things! If you ever do this kind of thing with r vs blue, have them against another dumass ANIME, YUGIOH. the actual game is kinda good, but the dragging a duel on and on is effing stupid. basically, talk, talk talk, play something, end show. Yeah, make another damn chapter NOW! youve done a good job!