Reviews for My Meeting With Death
Pancoon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hahah Its been years since I read this fic...I'm so happy I managed to find it after all this time and after I made my own account so I could add it to my list... Thanks for all the great super late nights of fun reading.
Xireana Prime chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
omg that was hilarious! most read more! (XD
Kvaes Varetnai chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Wow... This story has a lot of depth and I am sincerely looking forward to reading the next chapter!
moonlitdagger chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
i like your storie.
The Irish Wolf Sheep Assassin chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
very cool
malevolentScribbler chapter 10 . 9/24/2005
Hiya Scott! Just spent an hour reading this one while I was roleplaying with some friends of mine. Fun stuff, I was laughing while remembering things about this that you told me about, but had to read to actually get. So yea... Off to read the sequal now!
mikeslikb chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
LOVED IT! CAN'T wait to start The Joining! Congrats on a well written fic!
Anguloce chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
This is quite cool! I'm excited to read the rest.
AnimeOtakuBara chapter 10 . 5/2/2005
Do we have to pick just one? I like the visiter from canada
Cryptic-Shadow-Writer chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Alright now originally I wasn't planning on reading this, and now that I've read it, i've got 2 things to say.

1. Now that I've read this, I know that I'd die if I hadn't. It's GREAT! Scott...very great character. And you said it's not you?

2. HURRY UP ON THE SEQUEL!

Keep up the good work with the other fics, for you've got yourself a new Loyal Reviewer/ Follower. Just not stalking follower.

Patiently waiting,

CrypticShadowWriter
Demonic Silence chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
I want My Meeting With Death the sequel!
Ice Appeal chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
AH! DON'T TELL ME IT'S OVER! I WANT MORE!

Please please PLEASE write a sequel. I am addicted to this story, damit! I love it. Scott is awesome! Both you and the Scott in your story.

Please write a sequel soon!

*By the way, it's an asterix. I think? I may be wrong...
ToraYashaChan chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
heh...a very interesting ending...I would like to see a sequal! ::hugs and noogies again:: ~ can't wait!
Seiryuu Terusada chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
Somehow, I doubt the crazy lady read through the entire thing. *sigh* I liked this fic, now it's over. -_- Oh well... The Vampiric Futer, With a Quirk sounds good. Then again, so does the first original fick... But the Sequel... THE SEQUEL! Okie dokie then.
ChiX-hime and Alchemist Zeal chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
O_o Sorry... _ You can smack me now... Or smack me through the computer... This chapter confused me. Then again, coolwhip confuses me. _ Heh. I liked it none the less, though... Please update... or... I'll hit you with a coolwhip lable... _ Yeah. I know I need help.