Reviews for Think Of Me
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You were right, this made me cry. Very good story.
Rishka Hadad chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*sniffle* i should have took your advice and grabbed a tissue...
TerraBeastBoyLOVE chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow. That was sweet. I was a little sad, but no tears showed until Terra said goodbye. Very good story
MadmanTobz chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I have read this 6 times the last 2 days on seperate occasions - with and without music - and i still can't stop crying! I've only been this touched by a fanfiction once in the past and i still cry at the shere memory of it! This is a masterpiece! This is the ONLY sad BBxTerra fiction i have ever read that i want to read again! I just can't read it without crying! If i could, i would give you a nobel price in litterature! This is absolutly outstanding! I love it so god damn much i'm at lack of words! I've been told i have a very large vocabulary in english by many, but even I lack words strong enough to describe how insanly good this is! BRAVO!

Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
That was a beautiful story. Well written and I thought it was nice that Beast Boy got a little closure at the end.
magicalmissnu chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG, this is my FAVORITE fanfic. I love it! It's so sad! Poor Beast Boy!
MJS chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL! IT'S A MASTERPIECE! The message, the famous and heartwarming song, the love, the pain, everything felt real! And it was. I love Beastboy and Terra. Some people don't for many selfish and cruel reasons, but the love that was between them was real. It existed, and it still does, and always will...just like you said in your story. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY!

Even in "Things Change", I still believe the love exists. Love is something that can't be torn, regardless of how things may look. Love is immortal. This story is proff.
kermit da frogs hommey chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i loved it bb and terra 4ever good job.

you are natural at this very dramatic and roamantic aw the intiment moments the sad moments they all came together as one great story. i hope they bring terra back no i know they will bring her back one day, i hear there just building lots and lots of tension so if they fall behind they can boost up their raitings. it just a romar though not sure if its real or not.

you know who else would be a good couple bb from teen titians and ellie from the manga book ellie shock its about a girl who can controll lighting and is a princess looking for her family cause she and her brother cant remeber there past about being royals, until Aya (a girl from the palace) finds them in a little villedge. . but she acts like bb. loves v-game and is a veggetarien. and she looks kinda like terra with long blonde hair but with bains and she has brown eyes

im srry i was talking about your wonderful story and then started talking about ellie shock, its a cool manga you should try it unless you already have. the romance in your fanfic was kinda like the one ellie's brother, breeze has to go through with Aya.

your an awsome wrighter and keep wrighting fanfics so i can read them.
icepaw chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
omg! I have never read anything so sadly beautiful. good job!

I'm speachless. (sniff)
Repeated Love Song chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read! I can't cope..I need a ..*sniff sniff* (goes for tissues) You have major talent, I love thsi story for ever! It had such simplicity yet it was so sad and sweet and filled with emotion! (cries)
samanddan chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
it's so beautiful...(sniff, sniff)
Hidden.Behind.A.Smile chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aww, wow! I am like crying here! *sniff, sniff* you make it sound so, pretty, actually I should say beautiful! I need a tissue! Very good, so sad, if you didn't cry while writing this, I give you props! I normally don't get teary eyed when I read this stuff, but, I like am almost crying here! *sniff, sniff* Very good!

-Kirara-so-cute
Jasberry Swirlz chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Letselina chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Very sweet. One of the best songfics I've read. Good job

I've added it to my "Terra" C2
E chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
That is the saddest yet most satisfying and well written stories i've ever read. It's just plain beautiful.