Reviews for The Owl and the Puppydog
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/27
Be strong, Severus! xD

So Sirius decided to meet Harry again even though can only in that form for now.

Great.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/10
But I wasn't ready for it to end yet! I like that Harry is getting all these people to help in the coming fight but I hope, really really hope, that he remembers and truly feels that Severus is his Daddy even as he knows that Lily was his mother and James his adopted father. You have a very amazing imagination to come up with this plot that starts with the premise of three parents. Wish Harry showed his Severus parent more often though he kind of does the way he analyzes and thinks. But no one realizes that.
NaomiK chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Love it! Huge craving for more! :D
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I love this saga that you have created. I also like your portrayal of Snape, that he is loving but doesn't show it. There seems to be so much more to explore in this world but it seems to have ended for now. The main story is told, Snape and Harry have each other and need each other, and it seems that the other Marauders are here to assist. I keep wanting something to develop between Lupin and Snape, it seems so natural, but your depiction of their relationship to each other, or at least Snape's response, is very believable and in character.
I also enjoy your inclusion of Neville. Thank you for so many wonderful stories in this saga.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Good one.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
interesting chapter
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love how Severus tries to lie to Albus to get his way. Him saying Harry was scared of dogs and Albus telling him he saw Harry riding Fang was so funny. Then Severus asking where the pirate was in the story. Really funny.

I wouldn't want to be Remus when Severus gets him away from Harry and Neville.
Katalara chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh No! Poor Sev...
hotcat chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awwwwww!
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh my!

poor poor Severus.

good story! pleas write more Sirius parts.
LurkerAlert chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
"Kidnapped Harry, scarred him for life," Snape continued conversationally. "Did I mention he's developed a morbid fear of large dogs?"

"Severus, really," Dumbledore chided. "I saw Harry riding Fang down to Hagrid's hut just this afternoon. He was holding him by the ears and shouting gee-up!

OMG... I just can't stop laughing )
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was such a typical reaction that Siri had when he found out the truth about Harry. Glad to see he is getting his head straight. Thanks fo sharing more in this AU! Well done as always.
duj chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I don't like them hoodwinking Snape. His reservations about Sirius are well-founded - and it's *his* right as father and guardian to say who can be around Harry.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I bet Snape is ready to just shoot Albus and Remus and Sirius at that moment. That was priceless.