Reviews for The Owl and the Puppydog
Good one.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
interesting chapter
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love how Severus tries to lie to Albus to get his way. Him saying Harry was scared of dogs and Albus telling him he saw Harry riding Fang was so funny. Then Severus asking where the pirate was in the story. Really funny.

I wouldn't want to be Remus when Severus gets him away from Harry and Neville.
Katalara chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh No! Poor Sev...
hotcat chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awwwwww!
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh my!

poor poor Severus.

good story! pleas write more Sirius parts.
LurkerAlert chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
"Kidnapped Harry, scarred him for life," Snape continued conversationally. "Did I mention he's developed a morbid fear of large dogs?"

"Severus, really," Dumbledore chided. "I saw Harry riding Fang down to Hagrid's hut just this afternoon. He was holding him by the ears and shouting gee-up!

OMG... I just can't stop laughing )
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was such a typical reaction that Siri had when he found out the truth about Harry. Glad to see he is getting his head straight. Thanks fo sharing more in this AU! Well done as always.
duj chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I don't like them hoodwinking Snape. His reservations about Sirius are well-founded - and it's *his* right as father and guardian to say who can be around Harry.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I bet Snape is ready to just shoot Albus and Remus and Sirius at that moment. That was priceless.
slashslut chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
very cute!
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ah another charming story in the Mineverse. I do so love this universe. thanks for creating it.
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
cute :]
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i actually feel bad for snape! great story!