Reviews for Alternate Ending to Recnac Transfaerso
TheGreenPoltergeist chapter 1 . 4/8
My emotions have never been so brutally beaten around my mind. I have NEVER had this type of response to a whole story, let alone a single chapter! This is not a story, it is a piece of art! I genuinely believe this is one of the best pieces I have ever read. I will never forget just how harsh this emotional rollercoaster was. Thank you, truly.
izaya2014 chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm not saying I cries, but I won't deny it either
I am literally a sobbing mess because of you. You are one of the only fanfiction writers who can do this to me! This fanfic is beautiful.️
This made me cry! I hate it and love it so much!
Signora Lilium chapter 1 . 3/23
God, I started practically sobbing from the part where Harry dies in Sirius's arms, till the end. My eyes filled with so many tears that I couldn't see the screen of my Lap Top. This truly is an amazing story though.
Julie chapter 1 . 2/15
That was possibly the best written alternate ending to Regnac that there could be. Thank you so much, you are a wonderful writer who is brilliant with story endings.
You literally made me cry. I am sitting her in my kitchen at five in the morning staring down at my iPad and COMPLETELY BAWLING MY EYES OUT. I AM LOSING IT, AND I'M PRETTY SURE MY DOGS THINK I'VE LOST IT.

AAAAA you are an amazingly terrible author. You are going places, I can tell.

:) Keep writing!
Glasglow Hatter chapter 1 . 2/1
GUAH MY FEELS! I'm crying so hard right now D;
mdg2008 chapter 1 . 1/29
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! I am not a crier. I don't cry at movies, didn't cry when Percabeth fell to Tartarus, didn't even cry when Sirius and Moony were killed. BUT YOU MADE ME START SOBBING! (I'm not mad... just... feels overload) I started bawling and have tears all over my laptop. You horrible, beautiful, brilliant author! That was...stunning. I finished Recnac Transfaerso at 2 this morning, then started whatever the next one is called. Beautiful work, just, awesome.
whattheDalek chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I've read the recnac series a couple of times, and I must say I never tire of it. It's a most wonderful story. Although, it's the alternate ending that makes me cry. And it doesn't help that I've had "The Hanging Tree" song stuck in my head all day, and while reading this. Thank you for being amazing.
long Liv D. King chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I dont think u understand how hard im crying.
sharkmm chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Thanks for breaking my heart. That was sooooooooooooo sad. Why?
Hydrophius chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
why do you do this to me? *dissolves into a hiccuping mess, clutching tissues tightly*
June chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh god I cried. I really done.
guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hey! I am your reader from turkey. I WAS your reader from turkey because I drowned in a ocean of my tears