Reviews for Alternate Ending to Recnac Transfaerso
DanFenturd chapter 1 . 6/18
That was so depressing! But it was also amazing, the original story as amazing also thank you for this!... I feel like crying now.
Loved it. Words cant explain
Amarilli chapter 1 . 5/20
Ive been reading it already second time and I was again sobbing and crying like a baby. Its really overwhelming. Just...my feels. You are fine writer. I absolutely adore you.
(Sorry for my grammar, I am not native speaker.) :-)
Sheitane chapter 1 . 5/17
I didn't read the whole story, just this ending and I can honestly tell you I have never cried so much in my life. You may think I am cold and horrible but no one has ever truthfully died that close to me. This hit right home and my eyes are stinging so much. I just keep breaking down at the thought of Siri holding Har for one last time, and Mr. Weasley seeing Har one last time on his gravestone. This was so amazing and beautiful. It was a nice addition that Malfoy went to the funeral as well, I could scream but I don't think my parents would appreciate it at 2 'o clock.

Thanks so much for writing this ~Sheitane
Oh my god... my heart...
I can't decide which ending I like the best...
TheGreenPoltergeist chapter 1 . 4/8
My emotions have never been so brutally beaten around my mind. I have NEVER had this type of response to a whole story, let alone a single chapter! This is not a story, it is a piece of art! I genuinely believe this is one of the best pieces I have ever read. I will never forget just how harsh this emotional rollercoaster was. Thank you, truly.
izaya2014 chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm not saying I cries, but I won't deny it either
I am literally a sobbing mess because of you. You are one of the only fanfiction writers who can do this to me! This fanfic is beautiful.️
This made me cry! I hate it and love it so much!
Signora Lilium chapter 1 . 3/23
God, I started practically sobbing from the part where Harry dies in Sirius's arms, till the end. My eyes filled with so many tears that I couldn't see the screen of my Lap Top. This truly is an amazing story though.
Julie chapter 1 . 2/15
That was possibly the best written alternate ending to Regnac that there could be. Thank you so much, you are a wonderful writer who is brilliant with story endings.
You literally made me cry. I am sitting her in my kitchen at five in the morning staring down at my iPad and COMPLETELY BAWLING MY EYES OUT. I AM LOSING IT, AND I'M PRETTY SURE MY DOGS THINK I'VE LOST IT.

AAAAA you are an amazingly terrible author. You are going places, I can tell.

:) Keep writing!
Glasglow Hatter chapter 1 . 2/1
GUAH MY FEELS! I'm crying so hard right now D;
mdg2008 chapter 1 . 1/29
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! I am not a crier. I don't cry at movies, didn't cry when Percabeth fell to Tartarus, didn't even cry when Sirius and Moony were killed. BUT YOU MADE ME START SOBBING! (I'm not mad... just... feels overload) I started bawling and have tears all over my laptop. You horrible, beautiful, brilliant author! That was...stunning. I finished Recnac Transfaerso at 2 this morning, then started whatever the next one is called. Beautiful work, just, awesome.
whattheDalek chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I've read the recnac series a couple of times, and I must say I never tire of it. It's a most wonderful story. Although, it's the alternate ending that makes me cry. And it doesn't help that I've had "The Hanging Tree" song stuck in my head all day, and while reading this. Thank you for being amazing.