Reviews for Alternate Ending to Recnac Transfaerso
Julie chapter 1 . 2/15
That was possibly the best written alternate ending to Regnac that there could be. Thank you so much, you are a wonderful writer who is brilliant with story endings.
You literally made me cry. I am sitting her in my kitchen at five in the morning staring down at my iPad and COMPLETELY BAWLING MY EYES OUT. I AM LOSING IT, AND I'M PRETTY SURE MY DOGS THINK I'VE LOST IT.

AAAAA you are an amazingly terrible author. You are going places, I can tell.

:) Keep writing!
Glasglow Hatter chapter 1 . 2/1
GUAH MY FEELS! I'm crying so hard right now D;
mdg2008 chapter 1 . 1/29
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! I am not a crier. I don't cry at movies, didn't cry when Percabeth fell to Tartarus, didn't even cry when Sirius and Moony were killed. BUT YOU MADE ME START SOBBING! (I'm not mad... just... feels overload) I started bawling and have tears all over my laptop. You horrible, beautiful, brilliant author! That was...stunning. I finished Recnac Transfaerso at 2 this morning, then started whatever the next one is called. Beautiful work, just, awesome.
whattheDalek chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I've read the recnac series a couple of times, and I must say I never tire of it. It's a most wonderful story. Although, it's the alternate ending that makes me cry. And it doesn't help that I've had "The Hanging Tree" song stuck in my head all day, and while reading this. Thank you for being amazing.
long Liv D. King chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I dont think u understand how hard im crying.
sharkmm chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Thanks for breaking my heart. That was sooooooooooooo sad. Why?
heirofwisdom chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
why do you do this to me? *dissolves into a hiccuping mess, clutching tissues tightly*
June chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh god I cried. I really done.
guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hey! I am your reader from turkey. I WAS your reader from turkey because I drowned in a ocean of my tears
Anon chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
You are an amazing writer, thank you for this..
TheWonderfulWorldOfInsanity chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This is 's so sad,but i'm glad Harry's happy.
Mysticalxx chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Oh my godddddddddd...
This was SOOOOOOOOO depressing. You're a PHENOMENAL writer.
I've read Recnac and Flawed Perfection at least three times each, and they're so beautiful...I just don't know how to express my feelings.
Keep up the EXCELLENT work.
WiseGirl2222 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I hope you read the review I left on the original story, and all I can really say is this was amazingly well done and I'm currently sobbing.
lilyluna43 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well, it must be about the 30th time I read this but I still love it. Ils really good and soooo sad ! The most terrible thing is knowing that so many teens go through cancer and die from it like Harry. They are all heroes and yet, they are barely known ! They are only a number in some medical files, or memories for those of us who knew some of them...