Reviews for Alternate Ending to Recnac Transfaerso
Lost as Alice-Mad as de Hatter chapter 1 . 6/24
Hmm. Makes me wonder who would have the awful task of killing old Voldemort after Harry's death. Neville?

But I like how you pinpointed sickness as an enemy that attacks an entire family. Makes me wonder if you've been through it at some point?

I've been reading other stories of yours. I think what makes your stories so jarringly different from the rest is because that's why they are- different. The plots are unique. The development is fast. The characters are human. And the writing is phenomenal.

You are my favorite author, and I do not say this lightly. I think you have talent, and I also think you affect many lives that way. I really would like to get to know you. :) But reading more stories would be just as fine. Harry Potter's world is truly an amazing place to be. There's a lot of hope and courage to be passed around, and I love it how you entail that particular detail in your stories. We need lots of hope and courage. So keep passing it around. Thank you so much for sharing.

Love,

Alice.
Joyce Lily Snape chapter 1 . 4/25
i know I am weird , but I actually like the stories that Harry die, (I know I am cruel) but it is just so sad and touching( I especially LOVE SEVERTIUS!), this is the first time I cried reading the Harry die fic. Your story is G-R-E-A-T! keep up with the gd work! Anyway, do u mind writing a severtius? (sorry if I have any mistakes in this comment). (I'm not a native speaker of English, I am from Hong Kong
Tina chapter 1 . 4/23
Its WONDERFUL! I love the idea. I almost cried twice and I cried in the part where Harry died. It was SO sad. But then I love sad stories. I read Recanec Transfaerso. Again I'll say that I LOVED this Alternate Ending.
Sheridan chapter 1 . 4/6
I doubt that your review checking is very regular anymore or if you even check but on the off chance that you do I wanted to say this. Your writing is beautiful, I honestly don't think I've cried this much in years. I spent the last week or so reading most of your stuff, not quite done but everything I have read so far is amazing. I didn't realize you could review with out an account before otherwise I would have. You write so wonderfully that I have forgotten more than once that I was reading fanfiction.
Ivy Blackwood chapter 1 . 3/30
This is heartbreaking.I was sobbing while i was reading part when Harry dies,and Snape hides so that nobody sees his tears...i just-WHY HAVE YOU MADE ME SUFFER?!I'm sorry,but like...this HAS to be the BEST fanfiction i have EVER of your fanfics are absoluetly 're so filled with emotion and so perfectly put together.I love the Harry/Weasley 's so sweet.

Thank you so much for writing are an absoluetly incredible writer and i love love love what you are of your fanfictions hold a special place in my heart.
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 3/27
Uuugh,l practically break down after reading this.
So sad, yet so beautiful...
No matter what l, I'm happy he still have that other possibility though. A boy as kind as this need to be happy ;v;

Once again, thank for the wonderful treats!
xfxithless chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh my God. Just those three words. I seriously can't believe what I've just read. This has to be one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read, and that's saying something big. Although I really don't like Hinny, this is a beautiful fic and deserves more reads. I've cried a lot with fanfics, but this fic just made my eyes make the Nirvana Waterfalls! Outstanding, Snape would be very proud of this! xx
I don't think i've ever cried that much at a fanFic - this is beautiful
maggie chapter 1 . 2/21
ok that was amazing. ive been sitting here for over an hour crying my eyes out. you are a phenomenal writer. you should be very proud. good job darling!
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 1 . 2/7
I honestly prefer this to the original ending. This is Fantastic!
laravv chapter 1 . 1/26
No, these aren't tears, I'm just cutting onions...
A perfect alternate ending, I cried my eyes out. Don't worry, I've never needed them anyhow.
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 1/17
this story and the rest tied to it was very hard to read. but something that I needed to read. this last mother's day I lost my mom to 7 years of cancer. thank you for helping me heal.
rnthenu chapter 1 . 1/2
This is really good stuff. You have depicted the things people around a terminally ill patient go through and the emotional feeling very well. I thank you a lot for writing. Wish you well for your future endeavors.
mutanthobbit chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
yeah just ripp my heart out. I didn't need it anyway. Great story btw
MidnightMariposa chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Eh, why did I even clicked this link,
Like I haven't cried enough with original ending.
Story great as always. Many emotions