Reviews for A Glimpse Into the Past
ANIMEQUEEN21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Selene467 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
For a first story it's pretty good. I jsut thought the explaining was a bit off. I'd expect chiro to 1. react a bit worse with the beer from such memories, like taking it and throwing it out. 2. I'd think Chiro wouldn't have opened up so easily.

More like with difficulty saying: "Beer had a bad effect on my...parents"

And then refusing to speak more of it.

Alos the flashbacks, works fine, but the pauses in between ,I would expect some reaction from the others, even if they are in shock from each and every flashback Chiro tells them.

Maybe you could change this one-shot into a somewhat longer story with Chiro being plagued with his memories, the monkeys notice certain changes, like flinching when Nova or Gibson are raising their vocie when the others annoy them, and maybe some other difficulties, that they find out Chiro suffers from claustrofobie (or how you write it). Jsut slowly making them discover what happened. MAybe add an enemy to the story or something.

Well just an idea. If you wish to let this be a one-shot, that's perfectly fine. I just can't help giving these idea's. My look on the story/plot.

Still, good story and I hope you don't feel pressured or annoyed by my suggestions. :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I'm kinda wondering how another planet that has barely had contact with Earth has the exact same brands in their store of food, plus while Otto may be a bit slow, I can't help but feel this is dumbing him down a bit too much. -_-;
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that is sad... hapened to be few times so i know Chiro's feeling... -.-
Soul of Antauri chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
*sniff* That was great. You wrote it so well. Poor Chiro...
wildcat chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
make it into a story!
SparxGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
god that's deep... it was a really good story tho, keep writing.
Beastfire chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
*bawling her eyes out* Poor Chiro!

Ivy: I know how the abuse thing goes. At least Chiro's parents had an excuse. That's the only positive thing.

Beastfire: Well, good story. Please write some more.
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
You know, just because there's no mention of Chiro's parents in the show, it doesn't mean they beat the crap out of him or were otherwise abusive. Where in the name of the gods do you people come up with this garbage, anyway?
eva chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
that was a sweet story. i think the monkeys rock, & otto would be just the on to do that.
Chell chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Very sad,but good. I'm still crying. update soon or write more soon if this is only a one shot.
Sunadokei chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow. That was an unexpected story! That means it's GOOD! And angsty! Which is one of my favorites like drama and tragedy! WRITE A SEQUEL!