Reviews for Pineapple
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 2/9
This was too cute! I fee like I got shot in the heart! So lovely! Gosh, I miss these two incredibly.
heartwarming chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Quite possibly the best RobStar one-shot I have ever read. A shame I've found it so late.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Has anyone told you yet you could possibly be one of the greatest fanfiction writers EVER?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love it
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This... is amazing! I thought it was going to be weird, but it was actually really heartwarming and nice! And I agree with your thoughts on their feelings for each other. I don't think pineapples will ever be quite the same. :)
lovesitgirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
coooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllll
eatlesschickin chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Beautiful!
RobStar4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
All u stories are great.I have read them all, though you probably are never on here anymore I just wanted to foment. And if you do read this, please cheak out my stories your stories caused me to write them.
Robinxstarfirelu chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Cute! :)
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is so adorable! and creative too!
Lika Junge chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So sweet! But not excessively sweet. Like pineapple slices! haha
I think you got exactly how the relationship between them is. I just loved it :)
It's a shame that it seems you stopped writing in here a long time ago, but I still got all your other stories to read, so I'm gonna enjoy!
Congrats!
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is my fav one of ur one shots cause it's soooooooooooooooo sweet! I LOVE IT!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Man Star, sexy glasses! lol. anyway, great job! I want you to write some more fanfics liek this! I challenge you to write one with them on a boat. Or do you already have them on a boat in a fanfic? Either way, you're SUCH a great writer! A for you!
RoyaleDeuce chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Such a brilliant and absolutely adorable story. And you write Robin and Starfire so well that it's such a treat to read their interactions in your story. Great job! Oh, and pineapple rings as bracelets, lol. :)
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was beautiful. thanks for sharing