Reviews for Everlasting Love
Tearle chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
I know, I know. If you even still check this, the story is YEARS old. However, I'm pretty sure her parents were Bruce and Elizabeth when she was talking about them a few chapters ago...and now they're named Tim and Celina.
KanamexYuuki fan chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I'm surprised! This is my first Dra/Hermio fanfic that I've read!

It's really good!
TheVampireFairy chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
OMG Never HAs A Story Effected Me So Much. I Was Bawling. You Have A Talent. Dont Waste It. I Hope You Go Very Far In Life.

-VampireFairy
Appl chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
when I was searching for the word everlasting on Draco and hermione fanfiction I come across your story. At first I was quite shock by the beginning chapter with the ending of Hermione life in Draco's arms. But as I read and finishes it, I can't stop the tears running from my eyes. Their love is so strong and pure. But what really break the dam was when Hermione went to fetch Draclo. A lot of thinkings run wide in my mind. Like eg.: I understand hermione wanted Draco to go on with his life, but won't there be times she wished that was her who was havin his child and growing old with him instead?. But the worst thinking I have is how heart breaking for the lovers to know and wait for each others for the afterlife to be together.
Inklings96 chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
love it.
Inklings96 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I'm on chapter 2. Love it so far
Solsticio21 chapter 15 . 6/27/2010
Beautiful, a chance to say goodbye! Awesome chapter!
Solsticio21 chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
This is really sad, poor Draco and poor Ginny, Harry and Ron! (
Solsticio21 chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
Lovely chapter, really sweet and also really sad, but great! I liked what you did with Zabini and Parkinson.
Solsticio21 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Poor Hermione! Damn Parkinson and Zabini! (
Solsticio21 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
What a sweet conversation, and poor Hermione with her feelings for Draco! Loved it!
Solsticio21 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Poor Mione! Draco still needs some time. This is story is getting better with each chapter!
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
That was some good realisation there about muggleborns! I love Draco!
Slytheringirl2010 chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Touching Story!
Hidemari-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Did u mean prologue instead of epilogue?