Reviews for Similar Differences
MintMousse chapter 12 . 9/15
hmmm not for me, i think i just dont like the naruto at hogwarts trope, i prefer harry in konoha more. also, i like it when harry get out from under dumbledores thumb, at least some, and all the small things that make the characterisations up here just didnt work for my head canon etc. so, yeah, not for me.
HyperOwl-Loves-Kitsunes chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
This was good. R u gonna make a sequel.
Lighted Candle chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Tinnis chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
A wonderful story! I hope, that if you ever find the time and want to, you will write a prequel:)
Jostanos chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
lucky lady lilly chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I have a grammar issue with this chapter. It is not boreder and boreder but more and more bored.
sakura240 chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Kura: This was an awesome story!

Berry: beautifully written :)

Kura: i have to say, i never expected prof hino to be sasuke! I was like, " WHATTTTTT!?" And i felt the need to go in there and smak that guy upside the head!

Berry: I'm glad things worked out fine. I am disappointed at many of the students. Theyve been with naruto for how long and now all of a sudden, they're accusing him of a monster! Did sasuke/prof hino let it our that naruto had the kyuubi sealed in him?

Kura: If so, then that damn jerk. NARUTO, YOU CAN SAVE HIM! And also, i was surprised to read that he's blind. O.o didnt expect that...

Berry: this ending as really sweet. :) i love mizu. She rocks.

Kura: Amen! We really loved the story! Again, awesome! XD BYES!
bansailuver69 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Could you make a second story? I would like to see these characters live on in another story!
puffdadder chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Outstanding! I hope you can make a sequel to this eventually, but oveall i was highly pleased. Good quality in writing, and nice plot. While it was predictable for the dada teacher to be a shinobi, i wasn't expecting Sasuke. Again, great job and it was a fun read!
Rasengan 918 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Love it! It's great!
Burnzs chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Huh...Two years after production.

Not much to say, really. Besides...

I really like the way you combined the two worlds.

It does seem a little short, but the fact that you can say so much in such few chapters is very cool. It is all cool and stuff.

That is definitely one for the favorite list.

*thumbs up* Nice Goin'!

But i gotta ask...What's up with he chapter names?
Wallcifur chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Michael Schwartz chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
Very good! :)
ManateeFace chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
Love this story! Did you ever mention anything about a sequel? If not, you should've!