Reviews for Ai no Kakera
Wenchster chapter 7 . 1/7
This is such an extra-extrodinary beautiful collection of work that I'm simply lost for words. I know that sounds like a cheesy clique, but I am using it because it has actually happened to me. I even out-loud swooned during the last chapters lines. You are AMAZING! Will you please, please, please consider writing more for InuYasha and Kagome?!
Cranky Mesuinu chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
ADORABLE! I love this!
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
what a wonderfully sweet collection!

delighted and entranced,

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

feel free to browse the gallery, favorites, and fondle anything that strikes your fancy.
WritingRin chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
So sweet! T_T
CatLover260 chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Congratulations Everythingismagic — your story Photograph has been nominated for Best Canon at the Inuyasha FanGuild for the Fourth Quarter of 2008!

This is only the first step in the process though—all nominations have to be seconded in order to reach voting. Furthermore, each nominated story must pass a careful screening process in order to make certain that all stories nominated at the IYFG meet our standards for technical quality. In the event that your story is disqualified for technical reasons, the IYFG offers resources to help you make improvements so that you can appeal the disqualification and have the nomination of your story reinstated. These resources include a Grammar Guide (posted on our website) of helpful hints and common mistakes, as well as a newly created Beta Group to assist you in making any changes you wish to make. You are in no way obligated to use these resources, but they’re here for anyone who is interested.

If you would like to learn more, keep abreast of your story’s progress, or perhaps even join the IYFG and participate in our proceedings yourself, visit our website at (or search “Inuyasha FanGuild” if you cannot access the link). And feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions—their contact info is available on the site.

Congratulations again!

mynightshining chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Aw! Loved it. Great bit of fluff.
Brittany chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
That last line melted me and left me as a puddle of goo on the floor squeeing. Help me, I can't get up.
Cranky Mesuinu chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
Awsome! Great collection.
BaKa-NEKO chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Oops! I was reviewing for the whole fic? XD Sorry. I meant in the chapter called "kilohertz." Do you know if that's a real game?

Also, I just need to add how much I loved "Our Own World." Under most circumstances, I can't stand fics where InuYasha becomes a mortal, but it was really quite nice. I almost started crying XD

Best of all, though, was chapter five, "Something Desired." I like how you gave Kagome a more satirical edge, which is similar to how I've decided to mold her persona. I just think she and InuYasha fit together better that way (and argue better. Nothing like two smart-alecy and sexually tense teens for entertainment XD). All in all, I can’t say I have much of a critique for you. I can’t wait to read the upcoming chapters.
BaKa-NEKO chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Is that a real children's game? o.o;
DRAKE220 chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
um, i wish i had been so confident that my mom would understand the importance of making out. 'mom i want to make out with my boyfriend and the phone keeps ringing'

'oh, i'll get you a answering machine.'

right. liked the chapter. very cute
robochar chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Oh that was really good! This is a good follow up to 494 with them trying to kiss but keep on getting interrupted. I love when Kagome just kisses him. You got to feel sorry for poor InuYasha for trying so hard. This is so sweet and just really adorable. I could so see this happening with them. This is an awesome drabble and I can't wait for more.
Mini Nicka chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
Very cute I loved it.
Inudaughter chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
DocBevCulver chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
All, excellent, as your stories always are. I loved reading everyone! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »