Reviews for Mortal Kombat: Echoes of the Past
ChiefArmourer chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I just go into reading Mortal Kambat, and can is just say, THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I don't even know where to start with praising it, brilliant oc's, well written cannon characters, wonderful story line and the element of mystery just keeps you reading. I thoroughly hope you get back to posting this because I am looking forward to reading what happens, even is Kronos seems to be suggesting something bad is going to happen. Fingers crossed Raiden eventually gets to live happily ever after. Even is Conquest wasn't the most popular of series, I did like Jeff Meeks portrayal and you definitely have a very nice charactorisation of Raiden.
TurquisePL chapter 33 . 10/23/2008
What's going on? You can't finish it at this moment! Keep writing! ;
LadyNemisis24 chapter 33 . 12/14/2007
Wow. I spent the whole of today reading your set of fics. They are excellent. Your characterisations are clean, and your style is very fluid. The only thing I can say as a critique is that sometimes you slip into present tense (he sees, he walks) sometimes. D Other than that, these are excellent. Also, please continue the outtakes - them I really like. I thought I was going to bust a rib laughing.

LN

Kung Lao: "What do you want, Rayden?"

Rayden: "How about a tall blonde and a vacation?"
Noor Ahmad chapter 32 . 9/6/2007
Hey this is a great story. I am glad that you decided to continue it. For a moment I got worried that you weren't going to complete it. This story has it all humor, fights and seriousness as well. i just have a few questions.

1. Who exactly is Lady Tommorow? I have my suspicions that she has allready been introduced as one of your characters and one of the chossenn wariors. Dont want to really spoil other peoples surprise if they haven figured it out by your clues and if i am right.

Noob Sabiot Sub Zero Sr.(Older Brother) in this story as well?

Anyway have to go now. take care and sory for such a long comment but keep up the good work

PS this is an embarassing question but how do you publish a story on this site. I allready have an account but dont know how to write and submit a story on this site can you help me out with this
shay03us chapter 32 . 9/2/2007
i love this fic. its my favorite mortal kombat story.
Raydiva chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Ah...no. I decided to spell the thunder god's name in the way it appears in movies and TV shows rather than the game itself. This story is a sequel of a fanfiction based off of the TV series MK: Conquest. So please picture Rayden as the one that appeared in that TV show. I would have replied to you directly but you decided not to 'sign' you review in a way that I could reply.
SirDeathShriek chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
You mispelled "Raiden".
emma chapter 30 . 3/3/2007
aw i like this doing a great job!can't wait for what happens next.O does althea get pregnant?
Sonata IX chapter 28 . 1/30/2007
Oh, poor Fujin. :( And poor Rayden...poor Liu!

And poor me, I'm all caught up now. And I can't *write* at work...wah. *snuffles off to look for more fics*
Sonata IX chapter 23 . 1/30/2007
O what aptly named chapter. You're making it difficult for me to keep a straight face...no, scratch that, I AM grinning madly...you're making it difficult for me to keep from giggling. And I'm at work here!
Sonata IX chapter 22 . 1/30/2007
That was an awesome chapter. I think I'm with Fujin. *trying not to laugh* Poor Rayden, he mas as well resign himself to the fact that Althea's always going to do her own thing.
Sonata IX chapter 17 . 1/30/2007
Hmm yeah I was wondering if the media and government were going to pick up on anything...what with all the unusual occurrences...people and gods popping in and out like rabbits.
Sonata IX chapter 16 . 1/30/2007
Ah, there she goes again. I THOUGHT she'd been conscious for an astonishing number of episodes!
Sonata IX chapter 13 . 1/30/2007
I will not comment on every chapter, really I won't...er...I'll try anyway.

Where IS Rayden?

I'm getting a little lost in all the fights...I can recognize MOST of the warriors from the movies, but I was much more interested in Conquest so this is a bit confuzzling for me. But I shall persevere for the yummy Rayden/Althea-ness.
Sonata IX chapter 12 . 1/30/2007
Hah, I'm gonna hafta look up that song now. Maybe it will figure into my fic somehow. XD (Which, btw, I am now COMPLETELY rewriting partially thanks to your inspiration...it's 7 years old and much, er, lamer than I remembered.)