Reviews for The Runaway Bride
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
that would have been a GREAT multi chaptered story! but one shot wasn't bad either :)
Fantastic Bouncy Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
AAH! So CUTE! XD (oopsie I know I'm not supposed to be reading HP but since you said there were no spells - and didn't lie :P lol)

Good job - u did the thoughts really well - normally its that part iof writing fanfic that gives me writer's block.

Kaes, I'm gonna read the sequel! Bye!
joy chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
this fic is so cute!

i like the "thats a scary one you got there potter." part. its so hilarious! how can you write such ones and not tell me again?
Soofija chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
It was sweet, but I do wonder where you got the idea. Could it be Runaway bride, perhaps?

You might want to check the spelling, though, I saw many mistakes.

Love Sofia
pokerfaCE chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
hey! i just realized that ive read Runaway Bride! hehe. *blushes* but one more review wont hurt la~ hehe. and i love dmhg! i wish them a happy life and many wonderful kids just like them! he! its a wonderful one-shot. really. keep rocking-on sammy! XD
lspeakl chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
KA!~*sprinkles a tank of paper hearts in the air for 2 hours and dances in the falling paper hearts too, until there are none left* omg that was SO SWEET! *screws up face in those kiddified anime grins* why are you so pro *dum duh duh dum* why are you so pro *repeats the drumbeats* gosh you rock. - keep writing. i promise i'll buy the first book you publish. even if its costs a thousand grand. hahas.
blaiselover chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
love it!
the girl trapped in a dream chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
aaw. that was sweet! :) i liked it!
TaurusGirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
lol that was good!
xOxOkIsSmYaSsXoXo chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
aw...she found her one n only love how sweet i am like in love wit dis one-shot cuz its so good!
Michelle Felton chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
AW! I love their vows. They were very sweet.
Wingsofthefae chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Cool story, wasn't bad! But it had some grammar mistakes u have to work on...Well, anyway, I liked it! I liked the way u gave Herms the title of "runaway bride", it was very funny to imagine the sweet Hemione being so scared about marrying.

Good job!
Silly PanPan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This was a very cute story. I don't know if this is just a short story or what, but it's very good.:)