Reviews for Hidden Weeds Flower
francis17pr chapter 45 . 3/2
I love this. you should do a epilogue about what happened. I need to know if they're together
qjz123 chapter 3 . 3/2
I'm enjoying this story a lot.
qjz123 chapter 1 . 3/2
Nice start!
3HaH3 chapter 45 . 10/4/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as quickly as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and goodbye.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if misspelled, since no English.

goodbye.
PurpleRain012 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Omg that game of scrabble and they got caught. Lmao. So awesome.
PurpleRain012 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Yup. This is going to be interesting. First chapter and it seems so good so far. I know I'm gonna be addicted until I read it all.
BL-CS chapter 45 . 3/26/2013
7 years later and I am still hooked and reading this story every summer. Please write more BL! Brucas writers seemed to have disappeared over here through the years...
babbybluue chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
im loving this story so far, im hoping to finish it tomorrow
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Addict for this couple. LOVE.
Eirinakib13 chapter 45 . 5/4/2011
I just love this fanfic so much, it really is one of my favourite BL fics ever! I think it was really well written and I liked that it was in-character, Brooke was Brooke and Lucas was Lucas. I liked how you also included the friendships in a very nice way

When I first started reading this I spent an afternoon just reading until night... Really good work!
br097am chapter 45 . 4/28/2011
Amazing way to end it . And yes , I came up with my own conclusions also , they married , they were the power couple , he went on to be a famous writer and she had a fabulous fashion line , but they still had time to have a big family , two boys and a girl , and he coached little leauge , and she baked treats for the team , and they spent their summer at their beach house and their winters in france and it didn't matter where they were , as long as they were together .

Sigh . If only .

Your story was amazing though . They went through so much and still managed to get through it together . And again I must say , amazing
CaseyJr chapter 45 . 2/17/2011
Your story is amazing! I love it! I think they will be together and of course shell be in the top five. Of course I would love to see a sequel. It was so, so nice of Lucas to "kidnap" her and that he wants her to live with him and everybody except of Brooke knew of the plan. I love your writing and please please write more OTH fics!
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I like it
SarahScott chapter 45 . 4/6/2010
one of my fav. stories!

xSimplyMissy chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
awesome story! i really enjoyed it! and to me Brooke and Lucas got back together and lived happily ever after (like they should have on the show lol) :)
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »