Reviews for Random Acts
battleofwits chapter 10 . 7/15/2021
I read this back when it first came out. And re-read every so often the next few years after. Over a decade has past and a scene of Remus magically eating a gross piece of orange-iced cake popped into my head. Lo and behold, this story is still here and I enjoyed it as much now as I did as a child.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2021
It’s sooo god! Especially the chapter with Severus.
Lillian Lovegood 511 chapter 10 . 5/2/2020
Beautiful and heart warming. Reduced me to tears one too many times.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Dumbledore did a very good thing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Superb!
AshenMoon42 chapter 7 . 5/4/2019
This was yet another great chapter! I love how Minerva knocked some sense into him.
AshenMoon42 chapter 5 . 5/4/2019
It was so interesting to see how Remus and Lily react, especially when they hint about past relationships. The branding itself is well described, and the numbness he felt afterwards, as well as what it was revealed at the end that he would have done if Lily had not arrived. Beautiful!
AshenMoon42 chapter 4 . 5/4/2019
Yet another beautiful chapter. Remus is so confident when drunk, and the confrontation was a great scene. I love the way he felt and reacted to that lesson, and how amazing McGonagall is.
AshenMoon42 chapter 3 . 5/4/2019
Awww! The image of the boys climbing the mountain is lovely. I can imagine them doing something like that. I love the "Can you accept that we're not werewolves?" line.
AshenMoon42 chapter 2 . 5/4/2019
Poor Remus! I love how determined he is to see Hogwarts at least once, even if he has to stand outside the whole time.
AshenMoon42 chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
This is really well written. The words flow beautifully and you make Remus feel like a seven year old in the way he feels, acts and speaks.
iloveyou1234 chapter 10 . 10/22/2018
very nice story!
seldombites chapter 10 . 1/11/2018
This is a series of sweet, and sometimes sad, stories that delve a little deeper into the life of one of my favourite characters. I love it.
you chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
is the mule named after the irish lwgend?
lesbiansassemble chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
I am a huge remus fan, and this is exactly the fic I needed. I always sympathise so much with him and feel so sorry about his lycanthropy - I really needed a fic with some positive aspects to his life! the characterisations and descriptions were top notch, and I couldn't have asked for a better fic, really.