Reviews for Mirrors
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/13
This is such a wonderful story - in every way. Definitely one of my favorites. Severus is such a complex character and I can imagine that this is exactly the way he feels about the things he has done and that he has a hard time forgiving himself.
alwaysimagined chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
OMG SO GOOD! I love the way you worded it.
ButterflyOfLothlorien chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Truly touching.

I loved every single word of this story, it gives the reader such a deep look into Severus's character.

Thankyou for sharing this wonderful work.

Butterfly
JamiesFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Intriguing. Very well done.
snarkyroxy chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
That was wonderful! Very moving, but also correct when compared with everything we know about Snape in canon. I'd like to think he feels remorse for the things he did as a Death Eater - the hardest thing to do is to forgive oneself. I've read a few stories about Snape's thought around the time of GoF, when he realised the Mark or the Dark Lord was back. This is definitely one of the best! Well done!

If you ever feel like posting your work at another archive, check out owl dot tauri dot org - I'm a site prefect (admin, of sorts) and I know we'd be delighted to have more stories like this on the archive! :)
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was pretty good. Loved your portrayal of Severus, Dumbledore's words of wisdom, and this story's last line. Keep up the good work!
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I liked this fic a lot because of the subject and how you wrote why Severus does not like mirrors. It was quite clever and very interesting, definitely not something I have read of before. This fic was refreshing in its subject matter and although not a lot happened, that's fine because it was more of Severus's introspection and learning to almost forgive himself.

Added to the Greasy Git's Grotto C2.
lucidity chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was quite lovely, well thought out and interesting.

I hope to read more Severus pices in the future.

I found this via XiaoGui's one-shot archive.

Thanks for posting and I'll add it to the Snape?Yummy! archive.
wormunderfoot chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
It's great to see the fic up on more sites. If you recall, earlier tonight we spoke about our strengths in writing and I must say this is an exemplary illustration of yours. Now you need to post it on schnoogle. ;)
duj chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Touching.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Beautiful.

Real.
Sirius Horse Lover chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
wow. I really liked this.

Also, I was wondering if you could possibly drop a review by one of my fanfictions if you ever have the time. I would really appreciate it!

Keep up the good work!
salzgurke chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I love this story, and I am glad you posted it here as well - it needs to be spreaded! :-)

It has such tranquility despite the fatalism in it, and using this mirror as the main theme is really great. I love your characterisation of Snape, as well as your beautiful language!

Hope to see more from you soon, I'll put you on author alert and add this one to the C2 for Snape Shortfics. Thanks a lot for sharing! :-)