Reviews for Return of Time
FadingNoctis chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Awesome! I'm diggin' this plot so far.

I especially adored the little scene between Rosette and Chrno. Should've happened in the manga. ;)
mandanzahotmail.com chapter 13 . 4/20/2007
I have to say that I was kinda sceptical to the gender switching at first, but it turned out really good.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
... You made Rosette a pervert...

... But what of Cristopher Rosetti? He's got more of a Rosette-ish personality...
Animejo chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
Eh?

Eh?

I don't understand how Gabriel can be Rossette. Especially after the introducation of Christopher Rossetti, who made a comment of braiding Chrno's hair. Still, I await the next chapter.
Me And My God Complex chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
Omigosh! Yay! I loved this!
Blade1986 chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
Well, THAT was a little surprising. Then again, I had figured out that since Chrno was a girl now, Rosette would HAVE to be a guy. However, I did NOT anticipate how you would bring the chief Pursuer into the equation. Excellent work on this piece.
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
...why the switch of gender..it is kind of sad actually...thinking that Chrno is now a girl who still loves Rosette...isn't that lesbian?I ain't bias or anything...I dont't mind it at how about the other people who read in between the lines?I don't really mind-GREAT story-very well developed...you should be writing CommonWealth essays.
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 13 . 8/31/2005
*cheers*

Okay this is awesome! I was a little wary at first (gender switching U) but I'm hooked. Great way to end ch 13 and you have my undivided attention.

Great story & please update asap!
SakK chapter 13 . 7/25/2005
Rosette is a HALF- DEMON? That's cool! I didn't expect it! I just wish that they would return to their normal gender... it's a little hard to read about them when they're in the opposite sex.
RyuuMahou chapter 13 . 7/6/2005
Wow, that was surprising! I thought that your other character, Chris Rosetti, would be the revived Rosette, but I guess not. But that's cool how she came back as a half demon.
RyuuMahou chapter 12 . 6/23/2005
Good chapter! But I think that we need some fluff! But if not sooner then later is better than never!
JasmineScent85 chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
Aww not a cliffy. This is certainly getting interesting. I'm really looking forward to more and i think the part where Chrno is throwing stuff to the door is pretty funny . Well keep up the great job and update soon please. Take care.
ennui deMorte chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
Great chapter! I see that Duffau already knows who his son is-interesting. He seems to have no problem with that-I guess that a hotheaded and violent son is about all that a demon could ask, and even hope, for.

And I love the irony that Gabirel and Chrno were meant to meet at the bargaining table, but now they can't because Gabriel kidnapped Chrno first ~ lol! How do you think the nuns will react when they tell Duffau that their rep Chrno was kidnapped by a demon and he says I know, Chrno is at my house? LOL ~ too funny!

I love Chrno throwing things in his anger and Duffau asking her if it makes her feel better. I would hope it does, it is less destructive than other ways Chrno has vented her temper. Hey, at least whe hasn't released the seal and gone on a rampage that way. I bet Chrno and Gabriel, both being half-demons, could get into some spectacular fights now. Of course, Chrno could just freeze Gabriel. Well anyways, looking forward to seeing more!
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I've finished my drawing of what Chrno looks like in full-demon form:

It's not colored yet, but I am in the process. Just thought that everyone would like to take a look. When it is colored, I will let everyone know. :)
ennui deMorte chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
Wow ~ Wow ~ WOW! Duke Duffau's son ~ LOL! *giggles* I just can't stop smiling at the irony and I LOVE it! And Gabriel calling his dad an 'Old Prick' (instead of Old Hag) ~ just So Rosette.

I wonder how Duke Duffau will take that his son has kidnapped the Sinner Chrno and brought *her* into their house. I can't imagine that he would be too happy about that. Off course, when he finds out that his son is the third incarnation of Mary Magdalene, who knows what will happen (well you do but since you're the author I would hope that you would know what will happen).

I wonder if the Order would have even found Gabriel if he hadn't been Italian and American instead. I mean, were they even looking at demons or half-demons (I was about to write Hanyou but remembered that's InuYasha) for having Rosette's soul? That would kinda go against the fundamental beliefs that the Order has, for a demon to be born with the soul of a human, let alone the Holy Maiden's. Guess it will prove to the Order that even demons are God's children. Gabriel is well named though-makes you wonder if Duke Diffau doesn't know something already.

Can't wait to see Chrno and Gabriel's reactions to one another. Will they recognize each other right away or will they have to irritate each other first. Highly looking forward to it.

I really do love the interesting and original concept of Chrno and Rosette being reborn in the opposite sex. After reading the description of Chrno in demon form, I started to do drawings of what I think she looks like. When I finish I'll be sure to send you a link and you'll have to tell me if it close to what you saw.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »