Reviews for As One
bubblegum-chi chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I'm a sucker for this type of stories.

It was beautifully written,

you've done a great job :)

I want more of HanaYou XD
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aw, that was awesome. I love the Guntai's friendship. Youhei being a bit jealous of basketball but still supporting Sakuragi was sweet. o Nice fic!
A.L1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
My God... This is the best Youhei/Hanamichi friendship fic I ever read. I love it. It's so real and deep and I just can't get enough of it.

It's just so perfect. This is one of the few good Slam Dunk fics I ever read and I mean it.
Moondark chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Dammit girl! It's been a long time since I read a good Slam Dunk fic. There aren't many Youhei/Hana fics on the net, wich is a shame for me. This friendship seems to be really unexplored by Slam Dunk fic writers, and you did it amazingly well! You capted the characters personalitys very well, specially Youhei's. It would be realy cool if you write a sequel, and if you want to make it shonen ai, you will be my heroe _-. SEE YA.
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This fic is ridiculously awesome, especially the ending. I'm putting it on my favorite stories list.
YLCourt chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Woah... nice one-shot! But somehow, I don't think that there is implied Shounen-ai in this fic... this is just me! Nice fic you have here!
chickenshitt chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Ah, you've given the finest light on the the beautiful, but shadowed part of Hanamichi's life - his friendship with Mito Youhei. It's something commonly ignored, but when thought about it, it's hardest to write, because it's one bond you can't twist with fiction. Good job. Keep up.
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Cool fic. This is the first time I saw a fic that is actually focused on the Sakuragi Gundan. The loss of their leader was felt badly but as the usual cliche goes: we need to move on.

They had actually grown up.
nates chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Dude, you write a mean Mito and Sakuragi. I'm in awe at how you're able to grasp the very -essence- of their characters. This fic feels almost lazy, completely relaxed but also infused with a... kind of acknowledgement of reality. In short, the way you've written it is Yohei.