Reviews for Can You See Me Now?
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this little piece of pure talent with us.
YLCourt chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Hey! This fanfic is really nice! But you want to keep it as a one-shot? Nice!
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Yes, Sakuragi's father died sometime during his junior high days.

This is such a lovely fic, rarely I've seen fics that focus on the redhead's past. Despite the teasings from his gundan (or is it guntai?) his friends genuinely care about him.
simmic chapter 1 . 3/20/2005

Short but manages to hit all the right spots. Sakuragi's flashbacks of his father, for me, was one of the most emotional parts of the series and you manage to capture his character really well- a proud guy with many masks.
chickenshitt chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Nice; I liked it. :) The thoughts flowed, the writing was smooth, and more importantly, the emotions, were nicely presented. Keep up.
nates chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow. Mate, this is very well done. I love how everything's so... i guess understated, the sentimentality that is. There was this danger of it becoming extraordinarily sappy, and to me that would just have been not right for our Tensai here.

Anyway you've written this emotionally genuine piece that's so controlled but at the same time cathartic - with the very Sakuragi brand of sorrow.

So. I love this. I love how it flows, I love how it is so -achingly- reflective and I love the way that in so few words you've delved so deeply and in my opinion completely truthfully into Sakuragi's character.

Again - wow.