Reviews for Aragorn's Secret Weapon
MEF chapter 22 . 9/13/2006
i luv the story but it needs more to it when are you going to add to it

PLEASE do more very soon!
LOCISVU chapter 22 . 8/29/2006
Elrond thought what was best to stop Legolas from beating Glorfindel to unconciousness.
anna chapter 21 . 8/10/2006
I've no idea whats going on...
LOCISVU chapter 21 . 8/8/2006
Eek!Legolas went loco on Glorfindel?
LOCISVU chapter 20 . 4/8/2006
Oh crap!Elladan got even worse!
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 20 . 4/8/2006
Oh no!Poor Legolas,poor twins...I hope Elladan isn't dead...and I hope we find out if Leggy will be alright...
Sportsgirl815 chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
Oh my gosh I love your story. It is so good and is full of angst which I absolutly love. Just one piece of advice try to place your people in an easier way to understand, like so and so stood up and then so and so stood up and held his hand. And try to get everyones feeling in or just concentrate on one or two peoples feelings. But I love it anyway, its great.
Juu of Seven Tails chapter 19 . 3/10/2006
w00t! Finally. Although it was a little short... Anyways, I hope Legolas will be okay!

P.s. what does gwenneth mean?
Rutu chapter 19 . 3/8/2006
E! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Angstyness and they're okay and Dan's awake and Ro's forgiven and everyone's conscious and. . . . .*runs out of breath*. . . . . . .I loved that chapter! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Love the way Ro grabbed Dan's hands and wiped away the tears and WOW, this chapter was great! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
LOCISVU chapter 19 . 3/8/2006
I love that scene!Thank goodness that both of them are all right.
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
Finally Elladan woke up!
Rutu chapter 18 . 2/15/2006
What the? what? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE? ELLADAN'S AWAKE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WHEE! ! ! ! ! ANyways, how could you leave it there? What about twin moments? Gah! I can't wait! And Legolas is getting better! OMG, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! I can't wait to see Dan and Ro talking! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
LOCISVU chapter 17 . 2/1/2006
I too hope that nothing bad happens.
Gemini969 chapter 17 . 12/25/2005
Update soon Please!
Midnightdreamr chapter 17 . 12/21/2005
Update soon please! They all still need help. Poor Dan, and Ro. Hope nothing happens? Your writing this fic! LOL!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »