Reviews for Aragorn's Secret Weapon
Silverstreak Wolf chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Poor Elrohir he feels so bad about his brother! Elladan must wake up soon, he has everyone worried about him! Legolas is still so sad, I hope that he will laugh again some time soon! once again this was a great chapter!

Great chapter! Please update soon!
Juu of Seven Tails chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
-growl- Why did you leave Elladan like that? NO! -attack-
Juu of Seven Tails chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
This is so sad... I almost cried...
Kurama's-fangirl chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
Dont...kill Elladan pleasie? so bored! not that i know you or anything but im pretty pissed at my mom...back on subject here make every1 happy at the end or i'll get you...i really like happy stories but then i also luv tortures...umm yeah im 2 sided!
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 10/26/2005
Please wake him up!
Midnightdreamr chapter 16 . 10/25/2005
YAY! Elladan will maybe be awake soon, and Legolas, well he needs more help. BUT THAT ONE WORD WAS A IMPROVEMENT! LOL! This chapter was really good, and when is Elrond gonna be up and about again? Update soon!

Nasuada Moon chapter 16 . 10/25/2005
Hes waking up! You know, I really hate cliffies. Hint. Hint hint.
Rutu chapter 16 . 10/24/2005
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 'Dan's gonna be awake! ! ! ! ! I can't wait! I hope Legolas gets better soon. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
silver sliver chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
men can be stupid (I am a girl can't u tell?)...*shakes head,* he will probably do smething along the lines of that and make me laugh...*shouts YES!* please update soon o_0; all da best

silver girl
This account is not used chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
LOCISVU chapter 15 . 9/24/2005
At least it's not too late for Legolas to recover.
Silverstreak Wolf chapter 15 . 9/22/2005
Poor LEgolas! Ireally hope that the elfling will get better soon! But now he also has the problem with the herbs, I hope that his friends will help him.

Great chapter! Please update soon!
KerowynGreenleaf chapter 15 . 9/22/2005
AW. Poor Elrond, Elrohir, Glorfindel, Erestor, and Estel. They are having a difficult time, and Legolas, addicted to herbs? AH! And Elladan, still sleeping soundly, well unconciously anyway. Help everyone soon! Brilliant my friend, update soon!
Rutu chapter 15 . 9/22/2005
Hmm. . .nice, but things are sort of going slowly. . .when is Elladan going to wake up? Please update soon!
NightEclipse chapter 12 . 9/20/2005