Reviews for 11: Endgame
zeilfanaat chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Well (Done!)! ;)

Lovely chapter!
Agent Five chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
FANTASTIC! I've been waiting most eagerly for a continuation and your previous re-writes and re-formatting have been a cruel tease! I just love your style. Your story has it all; drama, suspense, humour ... and what a plot! Such a pleasure! I'm sorry that this marks the conclusion to this thread but do hope you'll soon return with many more fabulous tales!
darkhelmetj chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
Ah! It's over! *sobs* I can't believe it's over . . .

I'm sorry, I'm better now. :) Wow, was this ever a wonderful ending. But I'm so disappointed that it's an ending! The part with T5, though . . . that was just . . . too cool. :) (sorry, it's late and my language skills are lacking) Things are really sorted out now, I guess. New space station, new operative (Alan) . . . could I hope for a new story? ;) I'd love to hear more about John and T5. I've become very attached to them both, and his comment about life on Earth becoming too complicated touched me as being very powerful. :)

And I did chuckle at the vacuum cleaner bit. Kind of reminded me of that old cartoon, the Brave Little Toaster. :)

Anyway, toodles for now. :) *sighs* This was such an amazing set of stories . . .
barb from utah chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I have realy enjoyed all of your stories and my 13 year old loved them also. Please keep writing.