Reviews for Seeking for Her
conlan0414863 chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
good storie are you going to continue it if you are email em the answer
iiiris chapter 14 . 1/8/2006
what are you gonna do if the real story of naturo comes out similar? -_- with naruto's mom discovered to be alive? (although i'm fairly sure naruto's the son of the 4th hokage...)
aaa chapter 14 . 1/3/2006
I thought it was a nice chapter.
Destiny1029 chapter 13 . 11/29/2005
Well Good chapter _ I like the story, as always. Hope you update soon.
breadmakesyoufat chapter 13 . 11/4/2005
I really don't care either way, but die would be a little more...i'm gonna use the word realistic. I really, really liked this chapter (even though i like all of them...), and I have no idea why. I was just...captivating! Good Job! 100/10

Looking forword to the next chapter!

iiiris chapter 13 . 10/30/2005
i feel like this becomes sadder as it goes on.
kawaiinezi chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
aww...but i like longer chapters...but i guess your rite, cliffys are fun...cant wait for the next chapter
Tama Saga chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
No! Shisui...
breadmakesyoufat chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
Hey! I know you updated a few days ago but I was WAY too busy to read it!

Ack! This is so terrible! Sasuke finally gets his 'revenge' by beating the shi* out of his brother, and now in his brother's final moments, he finds out that he hadn't been the one to slaughter their clan? (*Cries*) This is so sad! Please update soon! :(

Peace out,

P.S. I havn't started any new Naruto fics. as of yet because I'm really caught up in the Star Ocean one I'm writing! Sorry!

kawaiinezi chapter 12 . 10/9/2005
ack a cliffy...O.O;; update soon...
madnarutofan chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
hm, lemme guess. Now Sasuke and ANruto are both goign to want to wage war on the Atkatsuki.. cool
Destiny1029 chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
Ahh _ Hm Itachi didn't kill the clan... interesting hehe i loved it again. I can't wait for next chapter
iiiris chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
... getting a bit too serious and with all kinds of other issues -_-... having hard time to follow :( but well written.
breadmakesyoufat chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
That was a pretty awesome chapter :)! looks like Sasuke does have a good side after all, that's good.

Thanks for the review on my story! And Please update soon! 100/10

MingShun chapter 11 . 9/15/2005
Eh? What happened to this scene?

"(Back in Konoha)

'Tsunade-sama!' Shizune..."

It's only one line, and then we return to our heros. How strange!