Reviews for Listen to the Rain

THIS IS AMAZING!

XD

I LOVE your poems!
Talithi chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Why haven't u updated sinse '05? -glares- i lik this story and so does everybody else who has read it. i no. i saw the reviews. it such an awesom story and i really think u should update so hurry up and do it. please. :D
Zeilya chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
must... have... more...
OwnerOfGaara'sSoul chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Beautiful poems. I'd love to read more so I guess that means you'll just have to keep writing this story!
kitsunecoyote chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Just.. AWESOME! Please continue!
soontobegone chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Wow...I'm speechless...wow, this is utterly awesome! Poor Sasuke...wow...on the couple thing, I wanna see NejiSasu! Or GaaSasu, but whatever...hehe...yeah...since you aren't gonna write SasuSaku, could you at least not make her like, well like in some other stories? Can't wait to see what happens next! Is it really Sasuke?
dark galaxy chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! i beg of u!
i-see-faeries chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
O.O Omg ... YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I love this ... ' It really creeps me out (that's a compliment) and it's so well written.
katemonster x3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
*cries without control*

I've read the whole thing, and it's kind of hard to think Sasuke doing that but, IT WORKS!

Sasuke fan talking all the way through here. But these are the fanfics that i like!
katemonster x3 chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Nice poems!
katemonster x3 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
I like it but the client stuff is odd. REASON?

Sorry, 1:40 A.M Tired. Must keep reading.
Atra Aduro chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Gah. I love this story so far, the emotions seem very well described. I would hope for an update soon, but seeing as there hasn't been one in a year, I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Lady D of Chaos chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Read the story so far and love it. My vote is for Naru/Sasu! I really hope it wins out.
iTsUkI-cHaN chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Wow! This is a really good story! Please continue soon? Also, that last poem, the lines:

"I can see the image of the lines on my wrists

A battle I fought with my mind, not with my fists"

make a really good reason for why he wears those armwarmers. Nice poems, and it's very well written.
blisblop chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Well... where are you ?I have read this several times and I'd love to see Sasuke torture them both to death.I never understood how Naruto could intude on anothers pain like that with that girl,clueless rat that she is...The anger comes across like gushing lava for sakura's knowledgeability as opposed to her ,again ,lack of understanding about pain and ever crushing mundanity.