Reviews for Say You Love Me
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This was so very cute! I loved it. I think these two are much better suited together than Sora and to see there are others that see that too.
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Ok. I swear, this'll be the last time I'll review. I'm probably working your nerves.

But anywho..dude...

I am so howing this to my Mary Sue of a friend and let her read this..

See what she thinks of Rikora now.
AliVal13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
HOMG! I just found this. ;_; So cute! I was like 'Aw'. I can tell it's an older one, but aw
Ashlee-chii chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
AW

I'm happy that its a SoRiku one -jumps-

Great job it it!
Skaterstar57 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh my GOSH! I really loved this. - It was such a cute story. I loved the ending especially! Hehe. I also really liked the part where Riku was like he didn't care if Kairi fell off a cliff. That was funny. Hahaha.

I love your fics! *Hugs* Can't wait to read your other ones! ;)

SkaterBABE57
Kingess chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I don't even think that there's a WORD for how cute this is!
xxhieadzeroxx chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*cries* UTTERLY ADORABLE!
inthemusicbox chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Sweet and Cute and stupid people shouldn't review if they dont like SHONEN AI Keep writing! you're quite great at it :)
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
AWW, SWEET!
kikofreako chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Uh...could you please put "Yaoi Content" in your summary?
BotanFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
awe it was so cute! i loved it! lol *giggles*-Alexie
Widdaitt42 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
its pretty good, not the best ive read all day, but i have read like 50 or 60...more like 500 or 600, but its still good! continue lots!
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Aw... How sweet! _ That was adorable!
Princesspepper chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
HOW COULD YOUR FRIEND LIKE SORA/KAIRI? I hate that bitch Kairi, lol. She's so giggly and airheaded. Wow, you really changed your friend's mind? CONGRATS! I wish I could do that with a few things...

You always manage to capture these completely kawaii moments betwen Sora and Riku! *giggle* this was no exception! Thanks once again for an adorable (yet short) story!

Princesspepper
kmwsweetness chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Aw that was so sweet and cute! Good job_