Reviews for Regrets of which I have none
LyonessaStark chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Beautiful and one of my favorite pairings.
BetweenSunAndMoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
That was so sweet. :) Long live R/C!
celeste98 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was so beautiful! It gave me my heart the warm fuzzies after reading it. Personally, I am an E/C shipper. However, I am not a Raoul hater. The poor guy has been getting a bunch of crap for falling in love with Christine, and I think that's pretty unfair. In my opinion, I just felt that Raoul and Christine's love just wasn't very realistic. Also, Raoul seems a tad too pushy and nosy, but that's just my opinion.
Risita chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Normally I'm a die-hard E/C shipper but I decided to give this one a chance...and it's so beautiful and poetic. I wish I had your talent for imagery! You almost had me converted to R/C - but just for a moment, heehee!
Lady Catkin chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
You appear to be one be a promising amateur writer, however, it really annoys me I read ‘don’t flame….’ On a description. As an amateur writer, you should expect and indeed welcome criticism both positive and negative. This will help you mature in your work and also gauge the popular opinions of the people who are reading your work.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Aw, that was beautiful. *sniffle* R/C rules. End of story.
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This was sweet! For lack of anything more intelligent to say, I'll leave it that this was very nicely done.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Finally one of the more positive R/C stories out there. I mean I love E/C but I do support R/C. Very nice.
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Squee! A Christine that 'doesn't' regret loving Raoul! Woot!
stefanie bean chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I like the light R/C fluffiness. Good use of imagery, especially smell (so often overlooked in ffics) - especially Christine smelling of butter cookies. That was nice.

I also really liked Raoul praying for Erik. Raoul would do that. You are also on the mark by having Raoul not make an issue of Erik's appearance. That is *very* true to Leroux, and another sterling point about Raoul's character.

Just a few cleanup tips: You might want to edit some of the words that should be spaced together but aren't. Also, it's "the ring she wore shone in the sunlight," not "shined."
RiverofTruth chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wow, thanks for that little bit of RC fluff. It was very endearing. I don't think that Christine picked Raoul just because he felt familiar, but also because she truly loved him. What she felt with Erik was passion, and passion can turn to hate. In the end, love will always conquer passion. But it was truly charming nonetheless. Yay for RC!
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This is a most excellent story! I simply love it, and it is so well written. You really reflect the character's emotions well, and I especially like the part when Raoul prays to God for Erik, that was sweet. I loved the very last sentence as well. Long live RC! Great job, I would love it if you would continue!
RumpaldiStardust chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I'm going to hurt you... Bloody R/C people..
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 11/21/2005