Reviews for Reiko, The Shadow Fox
Shino0 chapter 3 . 6/3
Please keep writing
TheMoonIsBlue chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
is this up for adoption?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I know why you stop but 430 I know why you stop but 4 I don't know why stop can put more story into it
KageForce chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Somebody please continue this I don't care if its the author or not
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
ok the fic would be decent but i cant stand that you have Jutsu listed as spells sorry dude if you go back and fix that error itll be a great deal better at least to me
Kit XIII chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
more chapters please naru-chan has always been great at stealth so this job is going to be easy
Blackfox Nightengale chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
i have to say this story is really really good and i like the differances between NCT and yours. actually while reading i didnt even think of that story, even though i read it first. i hope that you will soon continue this story.
brandon chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
naruto
NarutoManiac2400 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Update or let me Adopt
drkvampira chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
No! Why did you discontinue it! I love it! This hurts my feelings that you stopped. Please reconsider and add more to the story. I'll read it even if no one else does.

Think about it at least and get back to me?

-drkvampira
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
good and anymore chapters soon ?

plus when do we see temari and naruto fall in luv? :)
Phiix of the Dark Soul chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
i have read never cut twice and it is similar but diffrent. i like both storie and hope u review soon
Darak chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Why the heck do you have Naruto whining to a complete stranger.
Darak chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Why the heck would Naruto keep his headband, it is one thing to declare yourself the missing Nin of a village when you are known as such but not when you faked your death.
Just Mat chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Great story! Nuke-nin Naruto (Or Keiko in this case) rules!