Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
this is the absolutely most perfect thing ever
kurda's so smart and the sly smile at the end and the soft 'i win' and how he unnerves mr tiny ... omg

i love this
TurtleNoise chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Brilliant! Kurda being the smartass that he is, lol. And the part with Darren and Mr. Crepsley was so adorable!
ohotrgjirvncosanvbifbvdancsxZK chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
wow...that was...

AWESOME
D chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OMG that was awesome! awesomely awesome awesomely awesome oh so awesome ya this is awesome reallyliked it sing song voice la la la hm hm hm awsomely awesome...

yeah,...

it wasnt boring!1
Fanless chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is NOT dull. It's intelligent, well-written, and ...er... really good! I enjoyed it immensely in a brainy sort of way. I even liked it better than your SteveDarren fics (and that's saying a lot. I love that pairing!).

OHO THEY'RE PLAYING WIZARDS' CHESS.
emily chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That is a really cool story... I like it that Darren and Mr Crepsley get back together. YAY! And Kurda's so cool! YAY! Will you write another chapter please?
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
interestng to say the least.
Inyx chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Amazing! Brilliant and wonderful piece. Kurda being a smartass and winning the game (even though it might be a just a bit because he was distracting Tiny) made me laugh. Take that, short bootwearing man! XD

Also, the mention of Darren and Crepsley made my knees go soft. *is a sap*
W'sDN chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That was... a nice story to relax with. It just helps to read a little random thing which has nothing to do with war, fighting, and m-m. But why is Mr. Tiny allowed in Paradise, I wonder?
S-A chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
YES. I am BACK from Grandma's house and what a perfect surprise I get Even though i didn't understand it because I'm not smart enough to grasp such scientific stuff I enjoyed it. Yay.