Reviews for There's A Word For What I'm Feeling
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/18
sad
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I find this interesting, because there is that sort of grief you feel when someone you don't know or only know vaguely dies. And then you feel guilty of all things for being sad, because what right do you have to feel sad for someone you didn't/barely know, when there are the people who knew and loved them around?
Snitch chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Perfect
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Great Story,

I do wonder though, if the person who she's crying for is someone in canon, or if she just knows that someone dies every day.

I especially love the last line.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is really good.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You manage to characterise Luna really well. I don't think it matters particularily whether it would happen or not- but it is really excellently written. That's what matters to me. x Smaginn
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is incredible and the emotion you've poured into the words is astounding. Love the characterization.

-Sked-San-san
Annamia chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
very good. i love how you've written her: it's so perfect for who jk rowling has told us she is. and the part about mourning for someone she didn't know... judging from the characters, i'd say it's sirius, yes? especially since, if she's turning fifteen, it would be right after the ministry.

excellent story!

-kyra
LunaShadows chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Lovely, and very true of luna's character. People think she doesn't feel, isn't paying attention, but she really is.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Who is she mourning? Sirius?
Bagge chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
A really good characterisation of Luna. She carries a lot inside, and when she deals with it, it is in her own way. Masterly written - especially those things we could only see glimpses of - where was her father? For whome did she grieve? Very good.
toffee200304 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That uis really good! Who is she crying for?
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Nicely done. I think it's a good way you have Luna dealing with grief. Quite realistic and in character.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
omg, the ending came as such a shock. you write the best characterization of luna ever. it is just amazing
LittleGinny15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Hey, that was...oh my god, i cant think of how to describe it. Wonderful. Im guessing "for someone she'd never met" means "for Sirius" - hang on, no. That wont make sense. She's BECOMING 15. So who? Yeah...it's a bit odd. But i LOVE the lines:

"The world was full of people dying every day.

Every.

Day.

But still Luna stayed out in her garden until the sky dimmed from blue to scarlet to grey; till stars faded into view."

It's just...like...wow.