Reviews for After Innocence
q.thews chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This make a lot more sense that the "they lose touch with each other and then" plot.
Thank you for sharing.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
THis is beautiful and I readily believe this is what happened. Epilogue, what epilogue?
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Your writing is absolutely, positively the best Ive seen in a while. Your style is just so beautifully intune with the characters. This captured the trio perfectly and the pain as well as friendship elements were so strong. Flawless. Great job and I will now spam you with favorites and follows :)
Broken Ink Bottles chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
A believable end and a fitting tribute to their friendship. Much better than J K R's epilogue... :)

Very well written!
Azalee chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is old, but oh, I love it. Fretting-Mum-Ron is just too cute, Hermione's distress is incredible — how you can expose it with so few and simple words, I'm amazed. And Harry, ah, Harry. And the nightmares parts, the way each of them cope with them - and dear, the reminder of their (rightful) cruelty to Voldemort and Lucius Malfoy, and the little mention of the Neville-like Hell the Weasley family is going through... crap, I can't even find an adjective for that.

"Awesome" isn't strong enough, but I guess it'll do ?
like whoa chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I seriously love this story! There really aren't enough trio friendship fics going around, but this one was great. :) Harry and Ron and Hermione have been through too much TOGETHER to not receive many fics about just them. Together. :)

And I really like part when all their nightmare's are shown. It shows their closeness and stuff. Ron or Hermione should wake up one day and realize Harry's gone or something. _

Lovely lovely love.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Loved it. The sheer strength of a friendship like that...wow. Merry Xmas!
zimquist chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I am so glad I discovered this story, since a few days ago I was complaining about the lack of Trio fics. You just nailed the Trio with this story, and this is how I'd like to see them post-Hogwarts-as close as ever, spending time together, and helping each other. I like how you each had them deal with their nightmares in their own particular way. I agree that it lacks plot, but I don't care-the writing, the mood, and the characters made up for it-and normally I like stories with plot.
silverginea pig chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
this was really great - i loved it short and sweet

SG
Disco Jesus chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I must say, I am becoming a fan, Thanny.

Great fic... and god damnit do I love your style... something about it, I just can't place, but it's beautiful.
Stasya chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Pretty nice, in a casual kind of way...Jeez, I love your stories, especially your one-shots. They're so nice and short.
prue-halliwell-sweet-love chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I love it!
Phoebe chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Not acually reveiwing but wondering if your name Thanatos is after the Death Lord Thanatos.