Reviews for Illusions
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Dumbledore... you smart old fool! Oh, Harry, and poor Tonks too...

The one thing that kept bouncing back to me is- what about Ron? How must he feel? What happened to the others? But Ron kept coming back. x Smaginn
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Interesting...
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This one made me tear up. It was so desolate and just . . .depressing, but don't get me wrong! It was still a great one-shot! I love it, and every once in a while I come back to read it . really good, seriously, keep it up!
Isafold chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
That's...so sad. Poor Harry.
reinsama chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
that was weird but one of the coolest things i've ever read, not for any of the action but the emotions in it were beautiful and blazing with feeling that i just couldn't help but love it.

harry at the end was spectacular, even though he knew it was tonks he still tried to belive it was sirius... it was wonderfull

RS
RomanClassics chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
MORE MORE MORE. addicrive piece.
Stasya chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Interesting story you've got there. I like angst...your story is completely original. Do you plan to continue it, or is it just a one shot?
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Great the angst of the fic. Kepp on with the good work
Mat Glue chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
That's definitively interesting. Can’t make out my mind yet if I like it or not, it’s rather creepy, but I hope you’ll keep on writing. Anyway, congratulations, you’ve got be hooked.
lixieh chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
wow illusions indeed. pretty angsty living a lie like that.
srgirl6 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005