Reviews for Circle Backwards
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
I hope I don't sound to stupid...but what is the 'CLAP' reference? I have never watched the old sci fi movies so...
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
i don't get the 'CLAP' thing, can u explane it?
Lady1Venus chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
That's a lot of info in a small chapter. So now Megatron knows that Optimus is Orion Pax. Megatron pushed a few too many buttons. He finally got to see what Optimus kept holding back all these years.
Lady1Venus chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
His story sounds like the one from the show "War Dawn" but it sounds a little off. But if it is, it gives a better understanding of why Optimus always the one to fight Megatron.
Lady1Venus chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Oops I was wrong. He got out himself. Oh well. We're only human. What's next? Good way to get Shockwave's attention away from Optimus.
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Good to hear that Shockwave doesn't know about the transmat device. As soon as Angel figures out to get out of her cage, she'll be able to climb up Optimus and turn on the device so he will shrink. It took me a minute to realize that it was Shockwave who had them and what gave it away was "Cyclops" comment.
stray chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
Its Good to know that some wreters are willing to go the extral distence and wrate mutteypart storys.

However wouled you consder adding a little more discripthon to the places or even peple in your storys?

Other then that keep up the good work.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
KEEP IT UP.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
GREAT JOB.
CodeRed 73 chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
I loved how you brought all of Optimus' pent up anger towards Megatron for essentially taking away his childhood,then having Megatron figure out why Optimus was acting the way he ,bloody brilliant when Op fell to his knees and started to shed silent tears,I just wanted to put MY arms around him,that is,after I shoved Angel out of the way first,lol! I really hope you got more ficcies in store for this series,RP,because they're awesome!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
A great ending. So, what happens next? I hope the next story in the series will be coming out soon. And Hot Rod's name is two words, not one jammed together. Please start posting the next story soon!
Draange chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
It's great to read another one of your finished stories. I hope you keep up the good work.
Mobile Holmes chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
another sweet melody!
Mobile Holmes chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
aw, the lovebirds' are home!
Mobile Holmes chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
wow, so angel and prime got some help from hotrod? he's pretty cool!