Reviews for The J Alfred Prufrock Arc: Verses 1 through 8
danceofflame7 chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
It's really strange you haven't received more reviews. These poignant 'verses' are amazing, if somewhat chaotic at times. More people should read them!
Kuraii Koneko chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
I read these a long time ago, and have just now rediscovered them.

And now, after all this time, I now have knowledge of The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.

HOMG. I love you for using it as an arc, and I still love your writing [even though I never told you the first time around, I figured it might be nice to do so now]

This is the second time today I've actually run across this particular poem today on and I'm thinking I want to go dig it out of my binder and re-read it. :) Anyhow, you m'dear are inspiration itself and I think I'm going to shuffle off to continue reading the arc

And then T.S. Elliot's poem. And then, perhaps, write something if I'm not feeling too lazy.

The point of this really long and rambling review:

I love you and your writing. :D You've made my day, and I hope you have/had a good one as well.
Karaii chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
Brilliant...powerful. I cannot believe you haven't received more reviews - this was a masterpiece. Your writing style is captivating and outstanding - I'm off to read the sequel!
Ottawa gal chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
oh, that is such a depressing ending, please have more coming! I love reading your style of writing, and I love the way you describe things, the way harry thinks, Your story is definitely great to read.
Spear and Magic Helmet chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
I love this story. (I'm just at work, so I don't have the time to elaborate) but please update soon!