Reviews for Lost and Found
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I liked this tale. I liked the way you spent time revealing just how lost Aaron and Christian had been, before they discovered each other. It was great for us to eavesdrop on their shared honestly and vulnerability. I'm glad Aaron made Christian aware that he knew about the bet. That was an important emotional roadblock, that needed to be navigated around early.
It was also heart-warming to see that both boys (religious and non), had to travel to the city of Angels, to find true love and redemption.
I can't believe it took me so long to find this fic; but I'm glad I found it.
Great job.
ILoveGayFanFiction35 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I LOVE YOU!
FranziskaBlue chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
What a great story!
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was such a great read for me...I look forward to reading more...I fell in love with this movie 3 days ago and can't stop watching it. I to am not a man and nor am I gay but I think you did a great job with this story and did the movie great justice :)
RAGA chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Generally, I like this. You did a very nice job in your understanding of the characters and the ordeals they went through. Your characters were spot on, and your portrayal of the couple was absolutely lovely. I could see a scene like this play out if the movie went on just a bit longer.

My only critique is with the dialogue. Not all of it, mind you, but some of the lengthier dialogues were a bit too structured (as if it were typed for a school essay and not a real conversation between two people), so it lacked the personality of the characters who were speaking. It might help to but in a few more descriptions of the characters (of what they were doing or how they looked/felt, especially for the more emotional parts) throughout their dialogue while they were speaking to give your readers a better portrayal of how they felt.

Other than that, you've written a very heart-warming drabble. Good eye, by the way, for noticing the where the key necklace was at the end too. I liked the movie very much and am happy to have found a fanfic that is just as enjoyable. :D
fallenangelicwolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awww this is cute i love the movie it one of the most heart breaking movies out there. though i love the movie
Jackie Mag chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this movie. Please read my take on the Christian/Aaron follow up, too. When I wrote it I hadn't read yours. Nice job.

- Jackie
TheChosen3.14159 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very well done! I loved how you captured Aaron and Christian's relationship!

Again, good job and thanks! It's so hard to find decent Latter Days fiction :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
*swoons* that was so sweet
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm so happy you wrote this story. I absolutely love Latter Days and there is not enough fan fiction out there. Your story was so heartfelt and it was absolutely perfect for these characters.
Slashbaby chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I LOVE this movie so much! This was the perfect add on scene. It should have been in the movie :) amazing job!
lalo chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I'm a bit of a fanfic junkie... in a way. When I see a movie/show or read a book and I have that "This isn't enough, I need more" feeling I always hope that someone has taken the time to creatively help me out.

Enough with the background story of my love of fanfics. On to the praise!

I love how in character you wrote Chris and Aaron and how sex wasn't part of the equation. Some really great lines and - oh! I'm just happy to have read this. I needed more and you provided.

Thank you. Wonderful job.
die-pink-die chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Cute but occasionally a bit too much. I agree with the other reviewers. Ob and btw I'm not gay (or a guy) and I love Latter Days too! To the person that said they couldn't afford Latter Days-I rented it for less than ten bucks. It really is too good to miss.
Gaelcelt chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I'm not sure about realism, but this story is just sweet...! I just wish that Aaron would at least come to an understanding with his parents (if not regain their acceptance). Still, I savor that moment when Aaron and Christian are reunited... you outdid yourself.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hmm... while I'm really glad there's at least one Latter Days fic out there, some of it is just too... cutesy. Realistically, I don't think things would happen this way, and that's fine, it's what fanfiction is all about, but, really, ugh, it's way, way too heavy on the sap, especailly for the movie it's based upon.