Reviews for I am Wade Load
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I liked what you did, and while a little bit was 'off' for a smart guy like Wade, especially when you consider how long he has known them.

(hmms, I wonder how long he has known them for? Wade obviously wasn't around when they had their first mission.)

How about doing a story about how Wade met them and came to work for them sometime?

I really liked the touch with Wade and his mother talking about Kim and Ron, very insightful and nice. :)
silver-badger chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wade's mom solved the truth about the Ron/Kim factor! Wow!

I love this series of fics. Keep the great work :)
goofmore chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
:D This one so rocked! I felt like I was right there!
MtnRon chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Another fine "I am" story
Forlong chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I've been waiting for this one. It's better than my "My Name is Wade" fanfic.
Me262 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I just realized why these always look so weird, you don't indent your paragraphs, but whatever, that's just a little thing.

These are wonderful, mostly because you can keep the characters in character without making it seemed forced. It's like I could see this actually happening. Of course you know it's wonderful since you've sorta spawned an entire type of fic.
Jessiejames chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Yet another wonderful addition to your "I am" series. Let me know when the next one is ok? You have my e-mail.
fryfan chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was good, but I thought Wade was 10 years old, just like the tweebs? I hope you do more "I Am" stories soon.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Another good story! I kinda liked that this one didn't have Kim and Ron getting into a romantic relationship the way some of them have. Sure, it hints at the possiblity, but it never uses the words boyfriend or girlfriend. It may just be that Wade never got around to mentioning that, or he hadn't noticed it, but I like it anyway. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next tale.
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Sigh, but I do love these. I really liked seeing this perspective on Kim/Ron-ness through the eyes of a kid. Even if he is a genius, Wade is still a kid, but then again, some of the fourth graders I've taught were just as emotionally astute.
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Another awesome "I am!"
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
As always, another fine story. Wade is an interesting character to write about. There are are a number of questions about him I don't think the series will ever answer. How did Kim and Wade meet? (It must have been on-line.) When did Wade start inventing Kim's gadgets? How did he get those cam-corders everywhere? If I were Kim I would be paranoid about taking a shower. But then this is a Disney so the question will never come up. (My dirty mind!)

I would like to see Yori and Sensai in the "I am" series. As was hinted in "The Exchange" Sensai knows more about Ron than he lets on. Yori kissed Ron publicly three times, in Japan that carries more weight than in the US. Plus her saying "I belive in you, Ron-san." Not even Kim has that kind of faith on Ron. (Ron's comming to the rescue didn't hurt either.) But the important thing is that she belived in him before he came to the rescue.

-Bill Ponder
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
DUDE! You hit the mark again, I don't think I have to say it, but I'm gonna, going on my favorites list