Reviews for Not So Perfect
Zollercoaster chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
Well wasn't that a cute little bonus chapter? Yay bonus!
Mikanena chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
Cool bonus chapter...don't even know if i'm spelling this right...but yea!
Rahenne chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
Yay! It was wonderful! Thank you so much! I really like the way you potrayed her chracter! Thank you! Oh and by the way, I actually have held a book in my teeth while putting a hair thingy in my hair...I just haven't dropped it on my foot...yet...Any way! YAY~! Thank you! Aishiteru!

bookworm0492 chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
?_? huuh? who does this chapter relate to the last story chapter? wasnt thre some dude ticked off at kurama for taking Minoka or somhting of that crap? * is confused*...w/e _
Hirina chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
True though, we got like 5 frickin things piles one after another lately I still gotta do 1 3/4 more of my paper, my colclusion for my baby,m drww it again, cuz the first one was ugly, my spanish project, all my work from algebra, practice for WSNMA, you get the poin, it's a lot lol yeppers. well this was erm...and interestingly weird chapter lol, you likey tipping people ay? yeppers, well update soon1 I'll still review, ttyl! Ja ne!

lostmoonchild chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
LUCKY! Oh well, just as long as you update when you get back I won't be mad. Good story so keep up the good work!
Rahenne chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
That's cold... I find a good story and you're on vacation. Oh, well at least you'll be back tomorrow!... Wait, You're Back Today! Please update soon! I really like this story so far!

The Four Tailed Fox chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
Mikanena chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
I"M BACK! and reviewing! So yea...god chapter...sure caught my attention!
Zollercoaster chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
Alright then, I await relationship ruining attempts. By the way, happy christmas eve eve.
bookworm0492 chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
oh, ok

see ya then!
Hirina chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
and I'll still wait...and wait...and wait.. _ (to be continued) MWA HA HA HA wait
Kissing Kurse chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
Great fic so far can't wait to read more of it UPDATE SOON or i'll start bugging you at school about it again Crystal
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
ohh please update again soon .. awesome job! )
bookworm0492 chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
grr, dangitm no descritive lemons, ah well, its interesting, and yet another villain?there slwaysa villain...odd. eh, anyway,update soon, *yawn* im tired
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »