Reviews for Cross
Sophia chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Made me cry! Great job! It was so depressing and sad... I liked it, kinda, because it wasn't the main charcter(s) who died. (Kyo and Tohru.) I think it was a great emotional moment. PERFECT!...
Sophia chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I was thinking it could be interesting if he needed a heavy operation, that cost a lot of money, or something along those lines, but that's just my thinking. Youre a great writer! I write fanfictions too and I'm inspired!
Sophia chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Love it. The end of the chapter was great!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
You should have ended it with them getting married but it was still good
saerendipity chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is good so far... but I don't like or believe in that song at the beginning; "Dear God". Like the tune, not the message.
lilacflower2 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
AWWWW 3 I love this story so much! And wow...I had no clue there was a way to make fruits basket Christian ... but y!oj did and rocked at it! Kudoes! (I think that's how its spelled...)
rohor chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
has been a very nice story
aoki chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
( BTW I JUST WROTE MEH LAST NAME ) tear. this was so touching! Constructive Criticism:NONE! SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY! Well i'll miss you wen you'll leave FF! ur on meh favs!
sarah chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
T.T i know you wont read this but, on another story i commented on each chapter. i hope you find them...and love them and laugh at them... this is corny isn't it?... i loved the ending it was so sad! so sad but happy! just like the ending for full moon wo sagashite. very sad and you want more but, if you continued it would just have no meaning. i say you did a very well on this! and i dont think this had a corny or bad ending! i actually think it was good for forgetting the real ending a year/years ago! GGOMENASAI I DONT KNOW THE REAL DATE WHEN YOU STARTED... ( sweat drop...) Ja Ne! if you read this at least.. .
anonymous chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
And a cheese-tastic ending 4 a perfectly wonderful cheese-tastic story! Great fic! XP
anonymous chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Question answered! Thx;P
anonymous chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Lol:P me & my friend Gage have poking contests 2 c who can poke the other 1 in the forehead the most times! Wow that sounds a lot creepier than it is! Honest XP
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I'm confused. Who was Yumi & what happened 2 her? Hopefully the next chappie will bring clarity XP
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I LOVED this! It was so creative the characters were so real they were nearly standing right near you, telling the story themselves! I also loved how you gave just the right amount of description! Bravo!
crystalwolfberri chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
there were at least a dozen instances where I wanted to start playing a song as though this were a movie scene.

which - trust me, cause I love them - is a good thing. a very good thing.

:D

I loved this story. so adorable, so heartwarming, but most of all beautiful and true. go Kyo! at first, I thought he was gonna be giving the sermon EVERY Sunday, haha. ;) so will they just keep going on with their lives and never hug each other? how sad. :(