Reviews for Invulnerable
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Good story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
*shakes in fury* That Chaya! That is so evil! Great story!
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
LOL, that last bit was great. The whole fic was wonderful.
Hazgarn chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
That was totally awesome. I think Chapter 3 was my favorite. Everyone's personalities seemed so perfect in that part.
tazmy chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
I just ran into this story on the stargategenrec community on live journal. This was lots of fun. Rodney sucking the life out of others is definitely an interesting idea.
rebekah78 chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
Well done! That was a very enjoyable story and I had a great time reading it. Thanks so much.
Amy the hyper caffeine addict chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
"“You mean we’re related now?” Rodney asked in mock horror.

The grin on John’s face was even bigger than Carson’s. “I always wanted a little brother,” he said casually."

That's great!
Erikstrulove chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
I hasd read the first chap and then I completly forgot about it until I was scrolling through old reviews Id written. I cant believe I missed the updates! GREAT story! I loved the ending
krysalys chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
Oh HOWL!

Fantastic ending!

*sniggering madly*

And I always thought that Rodney was older than John. Even if it is by a year or so...

*snort* Doesn't matter now, eh? *chortles*

Absolutely loved this story, dear.

-}-

Krys, thinking that one of the things that Rodney's gonna desperately want after all this is mouthwash... and LOTS of it
krysalys chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Hunh. I was wondering if the others would come up with the idea of letting Rodney drain one of them in order to shock him back to reality.

Wondrous. Now, how to cure our poor wayward scientist?

-}-

Krys, thinking the nose bleed is just a sign of something really REALLY bad going on in his head
krysalys chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
Aye.

*waves bye-bye to Rodney's sanity*

Wonder if his head's gonna explode from all the Wraith energy he's sucking up?

Wonder if he can give as much as he's taken?

Wonder if he's gonna survive this.

krysalys chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
So, you gotta wonder what happens when a Wraith overfeeds. Y'know, like a human when we go on an eating binge? How would a Wraith (and incidentally Rodney) get "fat" from feeding on too many prey? Sorry, one of those thoughts I had.

You drain life force/energy from so many people... what happens once you reach capacity? If you're a glutton, where is the excess energy stored? What happens to it?

Am I making any sense here? *snort* Sometimes I try to communicate my thoughts, and they seem to be on a completely different frequency than what most people operate at. ;)

krysalys chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
Yup, I'm right. And I amend my earlier review.

You.

Effing.

Bitch.

(Chaya, not you, dear.)

Wonderful story.

krysalys chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Going out on a limb here.

You.

Bitch.

Okay, off to read the rest of this fascinating tale.

Silens Unus chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
That was so amazing. The last couple of lines are genius. The entire story was great. I always love when Chaya is hated or does bad. Bravo on a story well done.