Reviews for Chasing Naruto
Patricia.sandell chapter 24 . 4/8
Great story. :)
This has got to be one of the most stressful stories I've ever read. After each scene or chapter I have to stop reading and walk around the room to calm down.
It's amazing.
Thank you.. Even if you are potentially giving me a heart attack. ;)
Thalia chapter 5 . 2/16
Love your trick with false begining :P i wos in shock ;)
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 17 . 2/15
Yay! I'm happy Neji found somebody (even though I don't ship NejiTen). And Sasuke won! Too bad he doesn't know he did. :(

This was an exciting chapter and I love this story. Thanks for writing such a hilarious masterpiece (I'm STILL laughing at the reference to Ms. Congeniality. "You think I'm gorgeoussssss. You want to kisssssssssss me. You want to huggggggggggg me.") XDD
Rozu3 chapter 11 . 2/14
I really appreciate meeting a fellow equestrian. It's completely clear in the you described the last couple chapters, and your love for horses was clear. :3 it reminded me a lot of myself - not to mention that my baby is an appaloosa mare as well. Thank you for brightening my day -
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! This story is so great so far and I can't wait to read more of it. I love your writing style so much :)
MissJudged16 chapter 24 . 1/27
So I read a lot of fanfiction. Like too much probably. I get really frustrated because I am super picky about what I read. However, I am incredibly surprised that I haven't read this before. It is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic. Probably one of my all time favorite SasuNaru stories. It had a lot of great humor, as well as excellent plot and romance. I adored Gaara and Neji in it as well. And that horse? When it was thinking I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Absolutely the best. Great job. Truly truly epic work.
Ayame Gawaine chapter 24 . 1/17
Hello! :D
I'm here to show my admiration over your story. It was really good, and -OH MY, WHAT WAS THAT ON Hershae Chocolate's SHOW?
That chapter was perfect. I could even just write a comment to that chapter, but I preferred to comment about the story as a whole too. Oh, Neji there was incredibly, I loved him.
Really? Naruto all dolled up, staring intensely at Sasuke's eyes and dancing whiling singing along Take Me Out? I just vomited rainbows!
It was like, my favorite scene of all the fanfic! Even more than when Sasuke FINALLY (oh lord), FINALLY said "I Love You". And really, everyone in your story had a moment of bastardness, hadn't they? But we all forgive them, because they still managed to move on 3
And for reading in 2014 while this was written in 2005/2006 was very good. I remembered songs I heard sooo long ago! Thank you for this and...
Thanks for making me really happy! :)

Ayame Gawaine
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Oh I just love your story and how the whole plot is developing! The boys are absolutely adorable and sexy and so in character! You're definitely one of the best authors I had the honour of reading from.
PS: I absolutely love how Naruto is himself and yet such a player (a really hot one at that too)
Thank you so much and hope I didn't bore you to tears (if you're ever gonna read this)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
And this is the chapter I have to dip out on. Its tone changed too much from the first ones. I love a good drag show myself, but it got so out of character for Naruto I just can't imagine them anymore. That's my o my critique, you're a great writer still and I hope you never stop.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Enjoying the story so far. Chapter 13 took it in a less mature direction though with the school play trope, I am a little disappointed. You write them well anyway! I am ready for Sasuke and Naruto to get together! Good work.
Red Ryebread chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Amazingly beautiful - as if the show was the fanfic instead! I'm glad that Kyuubi-loving bastard died. Itachi - never liked him whatsoever! :D What a perfect story!
Red Ryebread chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
the song... FAP... xDDD WOW. Just. W. O. W. -rotfl (histerically). Nice story, amazing, truly, and not as SUPER perverted as most of the SasuNaru fanfics. Which is why this one is awesome.
Mcgde chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Omfg they're all whipped
Ninaloveanime chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
I never thought the day I'd be reading a Narusasu fic AND loved it would actually come.. thank you! I had enjoyed the time I spend here :)
2,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »