Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Love this story, it is the best. The end was sad, i cried.
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

I went through all that ... for THIS? WTF?

(you made me get mad good job!) :D
gukkiez chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
You made me cry! Man, it so sad! I loved it!
HoldontomySoul chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
oh my god... that was so SAD! but very good! i really liked it.
thatgeekygrrl chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
I don't know whether or not to call u a tragic genius or damn you to a thousand hells. I don't think I've ever cried as much reading a story as I did when I read this chapter. I mean, I was seriously bawling like a baby. Great story, I just hate you now for making me feel like this!
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
God! That was so sad. I listened to the song "Run" by Snow Patrol like you said to the second time I read this chapter, and you're right it does really add to it. I cried at the very end. It was so sad. I was wondering if you could write a sequel to this story. I would love to know how Caulder and Dash and Zoe would take it when they first found out about Abby's death. And I would also love to know how King copes with this, if he grieves then move on or if he totally loses it. If you find the time, please consider a sequel.
BlaBlah333 chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
Are you freakin kidding me? horrbile! Not Abby! Gah! Well, I loved the story for sure, even though I think you should up it to M for the content and lang...
elleon chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
aw this is heartbreaking. She better wake up. Of course she will, who am i kidding. However i'm waiting for the creepy 'close your eyes' thing.I think the point is for her to open her eyes. Good action sequence just rock.
elleon chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
That is one freaky creepy dream. yeesh. Very sweet with the parting although i agree with king that she shouldn't go. I'm so worried now. and its not like he can swoop in and save her. Ugh if you kill Abby I'll hunt you down.
elleon chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Okay this might be my new favorite story. Excellent diaglogue and interactions and what an explosive ending with the storm and all. Very excellent. Very hot. Can't wait for more. Wait there is more... yay
elleon chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
Good damn chapter. All the characters just blow me away. How Abby handles king but takes the beating for the secret and hey, good secret. I kept thinking the secret really was that she was gonna go hunting without him. Very crafty and believable. Now i want to go see King grovel so...
elleon chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
So heart breakingly sweet. I love it. You have an excellent knack for building suspense. It is obvious that something ominous and bad is going to happen with all the tip offs like the dream and the obvious distrust of Caulder's abilities. I wish i could write as well. sigh.
elleon chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
good analogy, Teddy bear charm perfectly captures him. Also, the painting of the toenails thing? Funny but oddly disturbing. The best i can suss out is that Danica had him do her little toesy and he doesn't secretly paint his own toenails and covers them up with his strapping combat boots. Or does he?
elleon chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
crack enhanced Chihuahua? My god you are a genius! Man her cracking his ankle hurt me! Seriously i have a sad love of dirty jokes. Your great. Although the ending made me blush. Caught in the act, my god. lol.
elleon chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Ah the STD jokes. They never grow old do they? Mwahahaha they are hilarious. I love it. I do like the return of Dash. for a minute i had to remember if he was in the movie at the end or not. See? See how much i've internilized your work? I believe there are characters in the movie when there aren't. He fits right in.