Reviews for Where the Heart Moves the Stone
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
So. Dang. Good.
Excellent story:) I was shocked, happy, sad, and cheering Harry and Severus (and wanting to simultaneously hit them both) throughout the whole thing.
I'll be coming back to this one :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
you killed Draco! Of all minor parts! I cried when I read the part where Draco stood in front of his mother again the killing curse. Poor Narcissa...
virus-of-blossoms chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Great story.
RandomReviewer chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
you know, that part with harry and snape at the end was different than your other verisions. im just wondering if this was a mistake, alternate ending, or what.
HellsPerfectPrincess chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Hey, I love your story so far I really do but I thought I'd let you know I cought a mistake.

"if we're caught, then we'll hardly have any private time at all in the boy's dorm before Seamus, Neville, and Justin barge in. So hurry it up."

Justin is in Hufflepuff Dean is the other dorm member.
Oblivionsstar chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
YOU WHORE! chapter 10 of Where the Heart Moves the Stone made me cry! I can't even figure out if you're a boy or a girl, that's how good your writing is. Kudos

but I'm still mad about how Draco died...and sev...*hyperventilates*
Yuuki Toshi chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
How ironic is it that i am listening to the song "the mystics dream" as i read the lyrics you put there? It's an amazing story, i like how you go into almost every characters P.O.V, it's quite refreshing. Your plot is amazing and i have found little to no errors in grammer and spelling.

~Yuuki Toshi~
sixthyearfan chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hi. I havn't read your story yet but I will. I'm downloading the chapters as I type. I only want to give you some advice. I see you wrote the whole fic and put everything on at once. Maybe you should repost your story, say, one chapter a week or maybe 2 a week, that way more people will come across your story and read it. Otherwise you will have to be looking deep into the fanfic world to come across your story. That's just some advice for you.
shizukashin chapter 12 . 3/22/2005
I don't even know what to say to your story. It was to unbelievably refreshing and unique from the plot to your glorious writing style. My emotions managed to span quite a wide and wild range and I thank you for such a brilliant piece of literature. I'm over eagerly awaiting the sequel(s?) and I'm so very, VERY happy Severus made up his bloody mind. Wonderful job, you're a fantastic author.

-Alison D aka shizukashin
Umbra chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
Interesting, you've made each person uniquely satisfying without ever overdoing any of their qualities. You've also somehow managed to show their darker human sides without having it overwhelm them. Lovely work.
Dawnie17 chapter 12 . 3/20/2005
This story is really great. can't wait for the second part:) Can you believe I actually cried a few times? I must say you are genious because you managed to make Snape so real, his personality wasn't changed like in most fics and that is really great. I really enjoyed it. Thanks:)