Reviews for Lord Help Me Not
Delph chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hey, it was very good. I think everything just happened to fast, like for the end, it's not very clear, about the girl being abused.. I mean, I do the other know? Maybe whith some other clue , somewhere it's the story, would have been nice.

But anyway, was a very very good story, Waiting for another! ;)
Rach5 chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
aw - that was a nice story with a nice ending.
Chachakala chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
This was great! But just one thing: where did the "numerous accounts of child abuse" come from? I know her dad didn't seem to care, but abuse? If she was being neglected really badly, then that's child neglect, but wa she hittign her or soemthing? You might want to change that!

But It was really good, though! I really enjoyed reading it, thanks!
stardust2002 chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
This was a cool story! I love WAT fics and especially M/S fics.

This one had a good story, and was well written. Nice job!
Raspberry Muffin chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
o cool chap! cant wait to see what happens.
Raspberry Muffin chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Cool start, I like it! Post next soon.
Taintedpromises chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
It was a good story but there are a few points I would like to make. Just remember that I do like your story.

1)"seems the dad is a real bitch." I don't think you should use the owrd bitch to describe a guy. Maybe ass, arsehole, or bastard but never bitch as it is used to describe females.

2)You should add more description into your story. It went along quite quickly and you didn't seem to describe anthing around the team.

3)Samantha seems way out of character. Even if this case was hitting her hard, she wouldn't act like that