Reviews for Creative
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
lol! how did anyone know Fuji is possessive? doesn't show in the manga I think
wired chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
CHALLENGE: WRITE A FANFIC (rYOMA X FUJI OF COURSE!) HOWEVER I THINK U SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE RYOMA THE SEME THIS TYM...I MEAN I THINK THE FUJI SHOULD BE DOMINATED FOR ONCE.. I DON'T THINK RYOMA IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO'LL LET ANYONE MAKE HIM A PUSH OVER...HE IS VERY COMPETITIVE SO.. I DON'T THINK HE'LL WANT TO BE AT THE BOTTOM...HE IS THE PRINCE OF TENNIS WHO WANTS TO BE ON TOP...AT TENNIS OR IN BED FOR ONCE DON'T CHA THINk SO? I MEAN FUJI IS A BISHOUNEN SO HE'LL FIT THE PART AS THE UKE...HE IS VERY DOMINANT BUT HAVING A STORY THAT SHOWS THAT HE ISN'T ALWAYS AT THE TOP OR I N CONTROL IS INTRIGUING! DIFFERENT FROM DA OTHER FICS I'VE READ...I MEAN FUJI'S PRETTY!.WELL...THAT'S WHAT I THINK...IF YOU'RE UP FOR IT...email me at SO TO ALL DA DARING AUTHORS/WRITERS/RYOMAXFUJI FANS I DARE YA!
Kamitra chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Nice! *is so unhelpful*
Ryuuza chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Aww, that was so cute! XD And wonderfully FujiRyo too. I adore your Fuji; of course he would take it as a challenge! _. And you know he'll manage to embarrass Ryoma anyway. It's a speciality of his.
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
hehehe. Cuteness. I just love FujiRyo. And devious Fuji is so... Appealing. Great job.
tofu-melon chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Pointless as it is, it's lovely. So delightfull lovely~ I wanna see more Fuji/Ryo-ness... *eyes glint*
nicotine gum chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
hmm? this is a nice drabble. very cute and fluffy. lol. just like ryoma in an easter bunny suit. :)
shadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
_ Amusing.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Wah! I LOVE IT! Lovely fujiRyo ~
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is fun hope there a sequel
arctic draconis chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
hehe...sadistic Fuji.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
not bad! u should write more!